[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (1.43 MB, 1023x656)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB PNG
I am a homosexual Jewish city slicker from Toronto, Canada and will be spending two nights in Charleston, West Virginia on my way to Kentucky and Tennessee. Any recommendations on what to do?
>>
>>2678093
Look out for mothman if he targets you it can take days for him to leave you alone
>>
The WV Museum near the capitol building is pretty great. Outside of that I liked exploring the nicer part (it's like one street, I forget what its called)
>>
>I am a homosexual Jewish city slicker from Toronto
get and stay get
>>
File: naked pepefrog.png (232 KB, 655x599)
232 KB
232 KB PNG
At least you're not french canadian
>>
>>2678093
>I am a homosexual Jewish city slicker from Toronto, Canada
>going to a place where the majority of the populace are of German white descent
>where traditionalism is appreciated
Just go to Los Angeles or New York with your ilk
>>
>>2678093
Go to Huntington instead. Charleston is prettier but Huntington has Bahnhof and you can do gay Jewish stuff at Stonewall after you’ve had some good beers.
Also, definitely go to Red River Gorge in KY if you can.
>>
File: 1506825764255.png (60 KB, 625x626)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
>2678093 (OP)
>>
>>2678095
Also beware of the fag-bumming-bums
They will threaten to pipe you
>>
>>2678093
If you're driving, in the town of Weston is a fuck huge abandoned insane asylum that they give tours of. It's fun.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.