[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: kurtkaz.png (1.38 MB, 1920x1080)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB PNG
I thought Venezuela was the dirtiest, stinkiest, shithole the world has ever seen but this guy keeps releasing videos about Venezuela every other month. How good is Venezuela to travel more than one or two days? Say a full week of staying there.
>>
>kurt kringe
>>
>>2678779
You're just jealous because you're not a VIP Man.
>>
>>2678776
Most of the places he visits look horrible.
>>
File: images (1) (3).jpg (16 KB, 196x216)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>2678818
>Most of the places he visits look horrible
The Norminator
>>
All LATAM countries are the same shit. Beaches, sunny, good food, chill people, that kinda thing. Venezuela is no exception, just don't be retarded and you probably won't get robbed.
t. Mexican
>>
>>2678818
That's what I thought until I saw India and other Asian countries.
>>
>>2678776
> I thought Venezuela was the dirtiest, stinkiest, shithole the world has ever seen
It is, it’s why it’s the birthplace of demons on earth
>>
>greatest oil supply in the world
>still fuck up your country
JUST
>>
>>2678776
It wasn't the shithole of South America. It was legit a very nice vacation spot before the fucked up dictatorship.
It was poor but nit overtly dangerous like now.
>>
>>2679696
Thank God , Venezuelan are based enough not to accept disguting pajeets that work as security guards, keeping their homeland pajeet free
>>
>>2679696
Your money means nothing if there is nothing to buy with it. Or when you get shot and robbed.
>>
>>2678779
fpbp
>>
LATAM is nice but venacos are complete monkeys that even other latinos despise. Unless you know what youre doing I wouldnt go there. If you want to go to latin america, mexico, panama or costa rica are beginner friendly.
>>
I dated a Venezuelan girl in Miami who had been shot before in an armed robbery back in Caracas.

She said the men there are absolute animals
>>
>>2679954
where was she shot taht she survived
>>
>>2678831
>Good food
Lol
>>
>>2679696
>below average income
Like a security guard or..?
>>
>>2679697
All of SA is pajeet-free
Nice cope veneco
>>
>>2679954

well now they are all in Colombia. makes it more exciting.
>>
>>2680293
LATAM food is very good, yes.
>>
>>2680577
Digits have spoken
>>
>>2679723
The economy has gotten a lot better and shortages have ended but yeah the country sucks. Cuba is much worse off.
>>
>>2680577
Nice try but Mexico is your heavy hitter
>>
>>2678776
some places are kino but most of the country is a shithole and women are all whores

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.