[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (398 KB, 626x391)
398 KB
398 KB PNG
I go on vacation in august and I have never been to Croatia or Spain. Which country would you most recommend? I feel like I like both countries equally much.
>>
Go to Spain. It is a very good country. Croatia is cold and very ugly. It had bad architecture, and it is culturally poorer. Spain also has a very intricate history.
>>
File: 00-lede-dubrovnik-croatia.jpg (1.07 MB, 2000x1333)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB JPG
>>2680747
>Croatia is cold and very ugly
lmao what
>>
>>2679383
as a croatian I think Spain would be a better choice between the two as it is a larger country and has more stuff to see/do, the regions are probably more diverse
>>
>>2679383
Greece and italy are indefinitely better than those two

But if I had to pick one it would be Croatia it's much more authentic and more has more bearable heat, Spain is the worst European Mediterranean country imo it's full of retarded anglos and Germans and every coastal region is just pondering to those retards
>>
>>2681981
As if Croatia isn’t full of cruise tourists looking for le kings landing
>>
>>2679383
Croatia. Zagreb is one of the most kino capitals in all of Europe. Zadar is the Monaco of the Balkans, and all the islands along the coast put the Balaerics to shame. Just rent a yacht for a couple of hundred bucks, and cruise around for weeks getting laid by easy Croatian girls who are huge Anglophiles.
>>
>>2682130
At least fucking try to make it believable
>>
>>2679383
>in august
Neither.
>>
I've traveled extensively in both, but will put as much effort into this post, as the OP did in his.
Should be minimum word count on OPs to get rid of trash like this. How the fuck can we recommend something if we have no idea what you're looking for? Cunt.

Also
>never been
>like them both
>>
>>2679383
Travelling is for the retarded, invest money in the stock market or bitcoin.
>>
>>2679383
spain is great
some places will be too hot in august
both will have less touristy spots available still but locals will travel to those places in august
>>
>>2682353
to bait someone making an earnest response to then call their recommendations shit or gay is an old pasttime of 4chan

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.