[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0009.jpg (155 KB, 960x841)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
best /trv/ shit to do while violently hungover that isn’t drinking and also isn’t losing a day in (city)
>>
Take a train to the end of the line and back and look out the window

Browse bookstores and second hand record stores or vintage clothing stores

Sit in cafe and watch people go by
>>
>>2680813
try a restaurant you wouldnt normally go to and order something you wouldnt normally eat, something hot thatll replenish you energy and raise your morale
and post pics here
>>
>>2680821
did already this didn’t get any pictures because i demolished that fucker now im just overstaying my welcome in the cafe feeling like a corpse that’s been laid in the sun to dry. cheers /trv/
>>
Have one (1) beer to help ease the hangover
>>
File: IMG_9954.jpg (11 KB, 225x225)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>2680968
i ended up vegetating in different cafes every few hours only moving cafes cuz i felt cringe by the staff

got on a ferry to get to next guest house, threw up immediately

cheers
>>
>>2680974
Light hangovers are eased with water and fatty food, but when you did some real nigger shit the only solution is a cold one
>>
>>2680813
killing yourself

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.