[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Should I travel to Carson City, Nevada?
>>
No,
They don’t have an airport, only a balloon port.
Which is fine unless it’s a rainy day, when your balloon would be cancelled.
>>
Go to NM if you want to ride a balloon
>>
>>2681070
Wrong. There's KCXP in Carson and KMEV in Minden.
>>
>>2680970
uh idk why you would want to visit? It's close to Tahoe and Reno is always fun and there's lot to do outdoors if you look around the area. Just weird that you are asking about Carson City of all places cuz idk what's so special about it. It's not a bad town, I enjoy going to visit my grandparents. Just a really specific place to be asking about and idk why
>>
Nope. But you should definitely go to Lake Tahoe. It's amazing in the summer. The bike and hiking trails are really good. There was a lot of snow this year, so the waterfalls will be running into the late summer. I was living in Marin County for 2 years for work and I went to Tahoe 7 or 8 times at least. Cabins are really reasonable in the summer. Definitely bring bikes. Here's the good stuff off the top of my head

Eagle Falls
Cascade Falls
Horsetail Falls
Glen Alpine Falls
Kiva Beach
Fallen Leaf Campground (camp in the Yurts)
Pope Baldwin Bike Path
The Hangar
Pretty Odd Wieners

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.