[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3312.jpg (21 KB, 743x412)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
I need a new liver and kidney. What are the best countries to get organ transplants very quickly and cheaply. I’ve heard organs are cheap and easy to acquire in the Philippines. But are those sea monkeys competent surgeons?
>>
>>2681218
China. They have a thriving organ trade, mostly from the Uyghurs and Falun Gong. It'll come at a price, though
>>
>>2681243
do americans actually believe this shit?
>>
File: 1714813352909.webm (3.99 MB, 576x1024)
3.99 MB
3.99 MB WEBM
>do americans actually believe this shit?
>>
>>2681243
China is the right answer regardless of conspiracy theories about wiggers and FLG being true or not. Although idk if you can just show up as a tourist and get a new organ. Probably need to be at least a resident or married to a citizen.
>>
>>2681311
Yeah I’m aware of all of this. That’s why I asked for suggestions for medical tourism. What you are proposing is not that. Thanks for contributing absolutely nothing. You literal shit for brains retard with zero reading comprehension.
>>
>>2681317
>What are the best countries to get organ transplants very quickly and cheaply
I answered appropriately, you ungrateful nigger
>>
>>2681323
No gratitude is deserved. You and your response have as much value as a fly covered pile of dogshit.
>>
>>2681337
Iran or Syria
Maybe Turkey.
>>
>>2681218
israel
They are world champion organ harvesters.
>>
i hope you die
>>
OP here. I found a broker in the Philippines. They guarantee fresh organs within 24 hours of payment. And the hospital has western doctors. Only going to cost me around $10k US
>>
>>2681317
>>2681337
Nta but I know the answer to your question and was going to post details until I saw what an obnoxious cunt you are. Enjoy getting scammed
>>
>>2681713
More dogshit straight from the dog’s asshole.
>>
>>2681926
He's right, you're a huge faggot prick and you're going to die from a shit transplant.
>>
>>2681559
Is this legit? I'd be scared of getting scammed, your remaining organs stolen, botched surgery, etc.
>>
>>2681218

you can do it in China but you have to bring a Falun Gong with you. they will remove and transplant the organ for you, but it's on you to bring the organ
>>
>>2682824
It's better to get Uyghur organs in China. They'll be cleaner. I'm not sure if there is a price difference between the two groups though.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.