[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: pula-aerial-view.jpg (143 KB, 960x640)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
I've just booked a week's holiday in Croatia for September, any croats want to recommend anything I should do? I'm already going to brijuni national park and I'll be staying in near to fazana

Also any tips from anyone who's been?
>>
>>2683820
What are you looking for? Cultural experience or more beach, chilling, vacation?

My senpaitachi from near Zadar. Biograd Na Moru is a nice little place near there, at night its got a bunch of bars and more of a local less crowded feel than Zadar. Zadar's something to see though - the sea organs - but its jam PACKED though September it shouldn't be TOO bad.

Split is good times but like zadar its very touristed. I suggest you go see a hajfuk split match at Poljud - you can either buy tickets in the north section to be with TORCIDA (fan club) but i dont suggest it, get a seat elsewhere and watch those guys go man. its dramatic and a fun fuckin experience.

If you are a history guy and want to get away from tourists and things like that I recommend Sinj in the mountains near Split. cool spot to grab coffee and people watch, not many tourists at all. Benkovac near zadar has the "benkovaci sajam" - benkovac fair every monday or something and they have the best fucking lamb on a spit ive ever had besides what my senpai makes. bucha shit for sale, up in the mountains near zadar

Omis - great fuckin town near split You can drive a bit into the interior and theres a cool statue of a woman who beheaded a turk, mila gosaljic - the area around it is majestic and.Stunning mountain peaks and right where the river meets the sea

Also Trogir - also right near split. You gotta try the trogir rafioli - man they're fucking good pastries.

beaches - solin (biograd na moru) rules. bars, cafes, shops, some bars u can sit in the water and order a beer. there are sand beaches near omis at a place called DUCE. good vibes there too.

I have been to hvar and personally i didnt like it - very very touristy but if u wanna bang british slags that may be ur best bet. Northward: MALI LOSINJ is a great relaxing island. And Rovinj, as touristy as it is, its got cooler waters and its a stunning place.

dubrovnik is very expensive and packed, but again, september it might not be that bad. but
>>
>>2683820
since ur staying in fazana u might want to focus on places up there since its 4 hours from fazana to zadar, the nearest major town in dalmatia.

rovinj for sure. And I'd suggest Opatija and Mali Losinj
>>
>>2683847

I was looking to do a lot of nature watching and dining/wine, I was looking to mostly stay around fazana/pula since I won't have a car with me

The seagull rocks kayaking looks like something I want to do and I was considering hiring a bike and having a day of heading out into the countryside, and maybe sorting out a day touring a vineyard or two and trying wines
>>
Personally, I love Dubrovnik. Yes, it gets packed during the day. But you can hop on the ferry and ride 10 minutes across to Lokrum Island or Koločep and hike and swim in near solitude. That's some of the most beautiful kayaking I've ever done too. There are tons of caves and coves. The food in Dubrovnik is probably double or triple the rest of the country, but we had some flawless meals. There are deals outside the city gates. I ate the best $1 doughnuts of my life at Pekarnica Pile.

The tourists all show up in busses and on cruises at 10 and they all leave around 5pm. It's too hot to do anything but swim during the day in September anyway. We were able to get reservations at every restaurant we wanted to eat in and we never waited in a line for anything. I love chilling at the bars in Dubrovnik drinking lemon beers and cliff jumping all day.
>>
File: IMG_3379.jpg (33 KB, 415x739)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
Where’s the best spots to get some white Eastern Euro pussy and smoke some dank nugs?
>>
>>2683990
if you're not white you'll just be seen as a gypsy unless you're very tall and loaded
>>
>>2683820

I'm from Split, but I love visiting Istria, it's great, you should definitely get a car and drive around it as much as you can, see Motovun, Hum, Grožnjan, Buje, Svetvinčenat, it's full of quaint little places

There are great wineries, smaller and bigger productions, my favourite is Kozlović
>>
Anyone have recommendations for Eastern Croatia?
My mate and I are driving from Zagreb to Banja Luka and have a few days time to see some stuff inbetween.
Recs for Zagreb are also appreciated.
>>
>>2684684
Plitvice national park has the most amazing waterfalls
>>
>>2685040
That's Western Croatia though. I mean East of Zagreb.
>>
>>2685099
Between Zagreb and Banja Luka unironically nothing. Sisak-Moslavina, Bjelovar-Bilogora and Koprivnica-Križevci are the three most bland counties of croatia and the first one covers everything from Zagreb to the bosnian border. Banovina has some nice nature spots and ruins and Sisak has a cool vista or two but the entire region is truly one of the most barren of stuff to do in Croatia sadly (especially as this area was the epicentre of the 2020 earthquake and since this is Croatia it's still all fucked up). Only spots I could recommend honestly is checking out Lonjsko Polje, a cool little marshland Nature Park and Jasenovac if you're into WW2 memorials.
>>
>>2683975
I went to Dubrovnik 2017 and also went to lokrum and it was fucking awesome, I love peacocks

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.