[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: medellinthings.jpg (154 KB, 1350x790)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
I just finished a eurotrip, now back in the usa, bored with nothing going on, just made money when i got back and thought about finally fixing my teeth.
I always had a problem with my teeth and the only way the dentists told me to get the smile i want is by getting veneers. itll cost me 10k-20k here in the us. someone recommended Medellin Colombia, cuz its cheaper, will roughly cost me 4k to 5k. including flight and hotel.
is Colombia worth a visit?, and what aree the things i should do while im there?
>>
>>2684167
>and what aree the things i should do while im there?
if having plain food is not exciting enough for you, you could always get mugged and scoped
>>
File: 1719765665732013.png (472 KB, 1149x646)
472 KB
472 KB PNG
>>2684222
trips of truth damn. any suggestions on where to go for dental tourism?
>>
>>2684267
Common choices are Thailand, Mexico, India, and Turkey.
>>
>>2684167

medellin is a great choice for dental tourism. they have top notch dentists. colombians in general have much nicer teeth than americans. there's plenty to do while you're there. just google it or watch a video. as long as you have some street smarts you'll be fine. the guys that end up scoped are the ones picking up cheap hookers not people getting their teeth fixed.
>>
>>2684267
For the best balance of cheap and safe in Europe, try Hungary or Poland. Turkey gets suggested a lot but heard too many horror stories and I have my own from non-dental healthcare there.
>>
>>2684267
panama. me and my dad went there to get some dental work done a few years back. no problems for either of us
>>
>>2684167
korea is best for teeth. thailand i would choose after that. many of their dentists are trained in the USA.
>>
>>2684418
protip: find panamese jew dentists. i love panamanian jews because they all speak spanish and they respect americans :-)
>>
Thailand is legit. My crown fell out first day in Bangkok. I initially panicked then a quick Google maps search bought up dozens of local clinics. I literally walked 2 minutes around the corner from my hotel, walked straight in off the street and the cute young female dentist fixed it there and then for about 20 dollars. Back home in UK it would have cost me at least 5x that and I'd have had to wait.

When I return, I'm definitely getting whitening done. Thailand is fucking awesome in many ways.
>>
>>2684508
>Back home in UK
Somehow, you just know
>>
File: sharktank-mark-cuban.gif (87 KB, 220x232)
87 KB
87 KB GIF
>>2684331
havent been in any of the 4, but im not touching india, never saw anything there worth visiting or looking at.
>>2684347
yeah it got recommended to me by a friend. im not a sex tourist, and i dont even drink. this trip idea came to me after getting quoted 10k-20k to fix my teeth here in the usa.
Im very insecure with my teeth and decided to finally focus on fixing them. veneers seems like the only way.
>>2684402
hungary got recommended to me a lot, im getting a quote from them now. poland too, might as well. i already got back from europe, i dont mind going there again.
>>2684418
what kind of work did you and your father get. i need veneers, and i can surf there after the procedure.
>>2684489
S.K. i would assume to be the top, cuz i heard that Kpop kind of fucked up the beuty standards there that surgery is the way to go for the majority of the younger generation. thailand feels like Tourist/Expat heaven now, ill look further into it.
>>
File: IMG_3884.jpg (2.54 MB, 4032x3024)
2.54 MB
2.54 MB JPG
Currently in Atlántico. Part 2 of dental work. 3 bone grafts, titanium pins and a root canal. Healing process is done. 7 months later and I’m back here in the tropics surrounded by Latina hotties awaiting the final process.
>just do your research and go where your gut tells you. Saving about 50% - 60% over having it done in the USA and sexy women. Woot
Food is damned good here too
>>
>>2684522
India has loads of great places to visit. Jaisalmer is like an RPG desert castle in real life.

That said, it's not a place I'd go to for surgery. I went to a hospital after getting bit by a dog there and it looked like Silent Hill.
>>
>>2684507
>i love jews
good goyim
>>
File: heydude22.jpg (188 KB, 1228x1430)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
>>2685497
latinas are like a drug.
Ive got
>Hungary
>Colombia
>Mexico
in the running, Hungary is the best when it comes to dental work. im still doing research and making sure this whole thing wont cost me too much.
>>
I’d like to get all mine ripped out, just denture me up at this point.
>>
>>2687434
i understand. good teeth helps a lot.
>>
>>2684167

Greece has low prices and western tech
>>
>>2687925
word. but isnt it expensive this time of year because of the tourists?
>>
>>2684402
Dude are the horror stories over compensation and lack of awareness on the patients part or is it just a bad dentist?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.