[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Any non-white people here who travel? What’s your experience like? You ever get the “Yo Yo you like de hip hop!” and the taxi driver plays Gangsters Paradise?
>>
I'm black, so people reference Obama and progressive politics. That's about it. Never had anyone come at me mocking hiphop shit or anything like that
>>
>>2684466
Fuck yeah nigga deez cracka ass chalkie mufuggin bitches dont be sayin shit
On god these Ching Chong tiny ding dongs don’t say shit nether
>>
>>2684365
East chink here. Been to 50+ countries. I'd say I have it good most of the time & not the negative aspects that I might encounter whenever I go to a non-chink country.
I hate running into big chink tour groups tho like Chinese & Korean because people always assume I'm part of the group & locals assume these groups don't speak English.
But yeah, never encountered some sort of racism except when I was in Middle East when Covid was starting to peak.
>>
>>2684466
the hip hop thing was more charming and funny than anything, didn’t really feel offended. Man probably hasn’t seen many black people he tried his best with what tv gave him.
>>
>>2684518
must of been funny during covid, everyone probably assumed you built it in the lab yourself and you had a vial in your back pocket ready to spill
>>
>>2684545
why would i do that when i know it aggravates you so much
>>
>>2684638
> wont speak like a human or learn basic manners to own the chuds

truly shocking that people despise niggers
>>
>>2684638
dude smells like a wet dog..
>>
>>2684690
jokes on you, i’ve only gotten compliments about my smell.
>>
>>2684643
for the chuds? brother no, i’m doing this exclusively to aggravate you
>>
>>2684518
Pajeet here but I was born and raised in the US, no one really cares irl besides mentally ill poltards on this board (who will probably assure me that all these people hate me in their mind or some shit)
It's a double edged sword because every other brown person on the planet assumes you are from their country so you either get annoyed by insufferable faggots or meet cool people
Tokyo was pretty cold to me especially in shinjuku unless you go to smaller places which are chill, also I moved to a small residential area there where people are nice as well
>>
>>2684729
You are just visiting so no one cares.
Whites are the only retards who want to go extinct and call any other whites against going extinct racism. Japs will tell you to go back if you actually try to emigrate there, which they do to whites as well lmfao.
>>
>>2684734
Nah I live there now and it's pleasant, obviously you don't feel like you belong 100% but you can get along relatively well, plus I spend most of my time at work or with my gf anyway
The empire of America is coming to an end and it's just a symptom of a dying civilization, same shit has happened every 250 years
>>
>>2684722
retard, your post doesn't impress anyone
>>
>>2684756
impress? i said aggravate, you specifically.
>>
>>2684756
>>2684773
I'm impressed.
>>
>>2684729
>(who will probably assure me that all these people hate me in their mind or some shit)
The dalits are aware. Cease operations.
>>
>>2684365
Go to Thailand and they will call you chocolate man.
>>
ppl keep axin me abt breakfast like wtf cuh?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.