[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Melona.jpg (34 KB, 747x421)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
Where do I find friends to travel with? I had a huge hiatus and now I'm back in college but all the clubs seem to be closed for the summer.
>>
>>2685582
You don't have friends to travel with, because you don't have ANY friends. There's a reason for that.
>>
>>2685588
I had a few but they all moved away.
>>
>>2685591
yeah don't worry it happens, my friends got a baby and others don't have any vacation off work coz the boss is a Satan, it's not just you we live in a fucked up schedule that's all about money.

Everyone's busy? Go anyway.
>>
>>2685599
Yeah but I wanna talk and shit and be with friends.
I guess if I go alone can I go and hang out at a hostel bar?.
>>
>>2685678
hostel bar
group activities
walking tours
long distance trains and buses
>>
When you’re in college, travel friends are just normal college friends (rich ones).
>>
>>2685722
I fell ill and they moved on. I'm goig to campus now to see if a group scoops me up.
>>
>>2685582
You can use those sites where broke chicks look for guys who can fund their mutual travels. Quid pro quo
>>
>>2685976
What's sad is that out there some broke betabuxer without honor would go for it.
>>
>>2686300
Nigga asked for a solution, he didn't specify that it should be good, or honourable.
>>
>>2686353
There has to be a better way.
>>
File: Albania Meloni.jpg (435 KB, 860x600)
435 KB
435 KB JPG
>>2685582
Do you really want travel friends if you have no real friends? They slow you down, they have different pans, they eat slowly, they get tired, etc.

If you really do, you could try an organized holiday by some agency where you have a program. They obviously make groups, and you will be with some randos.
Otherwise, a Chinese tourist picked me up while exiting the train station in Lugano, and asked if we want to see the town together. This probably only works if it's a one way trip, as otherwise you would stay in different hotels.
>>
>>2688377
>slow you down
Can't stand this. When I do my euromaxxing, I love to blitz from city to city and experience as much as possible. Newfags are doing shit like booking extra nights, while I'm already 2 cities ahead, sleeping on Flixbuses, and getting rare sidquests in.
>>
wya OP I’ll go to France with you
>>
Find them online

I did, and traveled all over the world to meet up with them
>>
>>2685582
Just solo travel and meet people abroad. I've gone traveling with friends and they've only been a hindrance and a setback. I love hanging out with the bros, but abroad I want to vacation on my own terms, and the bros will inevitably get pissed when you decide not to waste an entire day waiting for them to wake up from the drunken stupor from the night before.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.