[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1709292329335773.jpg (15 KB, 373x280)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>friend wants to go to Japan
>walks too slow to keep up
>didn't learn mannerisms or basic phrases and wonders why things are hard
>walks too fast through each museum, shrine, location to take anything seriously in
>sleeps in till 10-11am even on days where we weren't out drinking before
>greatly exaggerated how much cash they had to spend or brought despite realizing how much they saw hotels, drinks, etc cost
The worst
>inadvertently or stupidly cock blocks at the bar with 0 self awareness of the situation
>despite knowing months in advance trip was coming up planned practically nothing about things to do, see, or bother with because /yolo/ but has to constantly ask you what to do

Why do people complain about traveling solo? I am never going back to traveling with friends this is like the 3rd time it's happened where a friend has wanted to go somewhere together only to turn into a complete brain dead NPC half a second after stepping off the aircraft. I feel like a fucking babysitter.
>>
>>2685816
This is 100 proof distilled autism: the post. I find it hard to imagine OP even has a single friend.
>>
>>2685820
Glad you have travel buddies with a brain if your experience differs, most my friends when traveling abroad seem to somehow get a lobotomy done midflight and then have it undone only during the return flight.
>>
>>2685816
you sound like a faggot OP
>wah wah why won't my friend do travel the way I want to!!!
>>
>>2685844
Found the slow walker
>>
>>2685816
Rush through a museum, ramble down the street, sleeps late enough to start the day with brunch, doesn't try to imitate the locals because he knows he will never fit in. Sounds like my kind of travel buddy, kek.
>>
>>2685816
Honestly if he doesnt care about museums or cultural sites you should just split up for a little while. He can go buy funkopops in the meanwhile.
>>
Seriously though. I was probably a terrible traveller friend. Buddy invited me to stay with him in Japan. I went out to bars after he went home, stumbled in late, snored as we slept head to toe in his small residence. Sorry old friend.
>>
>>2685816
Your friend didn't do anything wrong, you just don't like him. Maybe you should have thought of that before travelling with him.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.