[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

How is it going to Israel now during the war?
>inb4 it's ackhually called Palestine
I don't care, I want to go somewhere controversial and trigger people by saying I went there.
Planning on doing a long weekend and seeing Tel Aviv and Jerusalem and the Dead Sea, is this reasonable?
>>
Why go to the worst country in the middle east? Jews hate everyone that isn't a Jew, it's overpriced and miserable, and the architecture is ugly. The hasidics spit on christians.
>>
It's fine. The war has barely changed anything if you're not going to near Lebanon or Gaza. It's reasonable depending on what you want to do in each place. Tel Aviv to Jerusalem is less than 2 hours. People often do a day trip to the dead sea from Tel Aviv, and Jerusalem is right in between.

>>2686191
Jews hate Jews too, look at Israeli politics, it is overpriced, architecture isn't impressive imo but you'll probably like it if you like religious history, hasidics just try to keep to themselves. I'll add that it's fuckin hot in Israel these days.

Idk what op wants to do but he can definitely enjoy himself.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.