[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 3987b012fef636.jpg (156 KB, 2117x1416)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
Genuinely curious: What is traveling like for LGBTQ+ in the year 2023 + 1? Are more countries welcoming now than in the past? Which feel more gay-friendly now? Which feel more hostile?

Are there any openly gay travelers on this board who would like to share their experiences?

>t. heterosexual but socially progressive male
>>
>>2686274
FUCK YOU SODOMITE.

No one gives a fuck to what you fuck if not was for you homos telling how proud you are of inserting your penis in a hairy butthole and call it love.

Stop telling us that you are gays and people will treat you normal. It is you narcisistic sodomites the ones making all the people dislike you and your movement each time more.
>>
>>2686289
this isn’t /pol/ you incel and your bigotry is not tolerated.
>>
It's great i just open up grindr and look for other white men. I've gotten too drunk and accidentally did gay shit in public in 3rd world countries like Malaysia and China and nobody said anything. I never relax around blacks or muzzies
>>
im not 100% gay but i just want to say BIG DICK LADYBOYS were a game changer for me
>>
>>2686298
Promoting homosexualism and sodomitism is less and less tolerated. You sodomites have been pushed by politicians as your pets so they can say that they are progressive and fond of minorities (in your case anal licking minorities).

You descend from microplastics and we don´t fucking care about it but stop trying to push that you are normal people or that you are proud (why the need to have a 1 month pride every year in Europe?? Do the pride thing in Arabia, we allowed you to have the same rights as normal people in the west, so the pride stupidity in places where they still throw you off from the top of buildings).

FUCK YOU SODOMITE.
>>
>>2686317
I would love to pin you down and go balls deep in your rectum with every inch of my girthy cock. I would fuck you so good you will become my cock slave. I have turned many if you bible loving maga types into helpless faggots. Thats really what you are afraid of. You know how easy it is for you to become quicering, pillow-biting sissies for deep, hot anal sex.
>>
>>2686317
the mohammadans know it is best to keep the homo stuff between young men( 13-17) and young boys(8-12). After a certain age you are expected to take a wife and grow out of buggering boys. Anyone who keeps it up rightfully deserves to be punished.
>>
>>2686326
summerfag pls go
>>
File: 1663830340226448.jpg (69 KB, 1000x1000)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>2686289
>>2686298
>>2686302
>>2686307
>>2686317
>>2686319
>>2686320
>>2686326
>>2686336
>>
I am in Japan right now and I just need an adult male sized penis inside me right NOW.
I have had two Japanese men show up from Grindr and both had dicks smaller than mine was when I was 9.
>>
>>2686397
Anon, I hate to break it to you but no straight man is ever this homophobic. Thr most vocal homophobes are always the ones with cocklust simmering right below the surface just waiting to boil over in a hot, passionate ass-pounding orgasmic eruption!
>>
File: FzHNClfWAAEx2bT.png (200 KB, 680x438)
200 KB
200 KB PNG
>>2686397
>homosexuals are child abusers
boy - this guy is going to be in for a shock when he finds out about priests, middle state right wing senators and man activists!
>>
File: IMG_5357.jpg (40 KB, 415x739)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>2686423
interesting cartoon,faggot. why not an actual article or arrest? I can find hundreds of democrats with an easy google search. i think i found one obscure GOP mailroom clerk
>>
which countries in SEA do NOT check if a traveler is a convicted sex offender?
>>
File: 37x4up-2807252043.jpg (67 KB, 578x431)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>2686342
>>
>>2686289
>penis in a hairy butthole
>>2686317
>anal licking minorities
>>2686397
>stick up in your ass
Why is it always the self-proclaimed "non-gay" ones who end up saying the gayest shit?
>>
>>2686274
>LGBTQ+
Why do they keep adding letters? When I was younger, they were just called LGBT. Then LGBTQ. Now LGBTQ+. I think the longest I've seen was 2SLGBTQIA+.

Let's make it easier for everyone. Let's just say Q+. Because let's be honest, any sexuality that isn't straight is viewed as queer, anyway.
>>
>>2686274
The most realistic answer I can give:
If you don't look stereotypically gay, and you don't openly talk about it, you're gonna be totally okay anywhere in the world.

If you do present yourself as gay, the only countries that will tolerate you are western(ized) countries.

I don't know why your travel has to be specifically gay-friendly. Unless you're specifically looking for other gay people to hang out with, it doesn't really matter.
>>
Most people is getting extremely tired of gays, lgtb+, trannies and globohomo. I hope there is a change and traditional families (that globohomo and gays have disminshed in value) are promoted again.

It is not right that lgtb+ groups are funded by international shady groups just to destroy the west.
>>
>>2686355
A bottom in East Asia? Dude what are you doing you’re supposed to be fucking them.
>>
>>2686274
It depends on which countires you go to. As a bi male, as long as you don't try to be open about it and just lie in countries where being gay is taboo or illegal, you should be fine. For trans people i imagine it would be a diffirent story.
>>
>>2686274
I'm trans and I travel quite a bit and rarely have an issue. Spain is pretty good, Madrid and Valencia especially. my friend and his wife went to Barcelona and they said everyone was extremely racist and sexist. mexico can be fine as long as you're in a populated area, just stay mindful of your surroundings. Brazil is fantastic, são paulo and Rip de Janeiro are great as well as far as I'm aware. I've never been to Thailand, so can't speak on that front. The biggest thing is just being vigilant and aware of your surroundings.
>>
>>2686274
Just be careful where you go. The world is shifting to the right so if you hang out with the wrong crowd you could get in trouble.
>>
>>2686826
tranon are you american? were your friends in spain 'mericans too?

I've lived in Barcelona and found it quite tolerant

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.