[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_9521.jpg (523 KB, 1536x1024)
523 KB
523 KB JPG
what's Lviv like? anyone here gone to Western Ukraine since the war?
>>
File: IMG_9621.gif (125 KB, 200x200)
125 KB
125 KB GIF
>>2686885
Entry is possible. I haven't gone but I have a friend who has.
From what my friend told me life has pretty much carried on as normal except there are air ride sirens that come round now and then.
It is surprising how much normal life carries on even when a war is going on.
>>
>>2686885
Lviv is great, I had a blast there but only went pre-war. The opera is cheap af, I bought two good ballet tickets there for $5 in 2016. Tons of great restaurants and bars everywhere, many of which are themed and go all out on it. If you go you absolutely want to stop at "The Most Expensive Galician Restaurant" which is illuminati themed (the front is a normal apartment with a grandpa in a wifebeater, you ask to see the kitchen and he will take you past a door to the real restaurant). You get a 0 slashed off your ticket at the end of the meal, making it artificially the most expensive restaurant. It's a great place for slow mode tourism, just lots of eating and drinking, enjoying the old town vibes, an opera, a park and a church here and there. Literally can't go wrong. Beer theater is also kino for fresh beer. The coffee mine in one of the corners of Rynok Sq is also great, I still remember how good their espresso with condensed milk was.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.