[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: sweaty anime girl.jpg (116 KB, 679x960)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
I want to go to Thailand for the winter to avoid very cold northern USA weather, it's really inexpensive, cheaper to go to Thailand for 2 months than Miami for 2 weeks, so I figure I might as well go for a long time to avoid practically the whole winter, but I'm worried, is it TOO hot? A lot of people say the weather in Thailand is very uncomfortable so I'm worried I'll get there and get super sweaty any time I leave my hotel for 5 minutes and end up just feeling stuck being there for 2 months. I'm normally a pretty sweaty guy, I've always lived in cold climates, but I went to Japan in the summer and it was 100 and humid and I could still walk around. Even if it is really hot, I still think it would be preferable to the bitter cold back home, so do you have any suggestions to beat the heat or cautionary advice?
>>
>>2687900
I suggest you shut the hell up with all your yappin
>>
>>2687900
it would ve better to winter in Costa Rica or Panama
>>
>>2687900
If you can handle Japan's heat, then Thailand is fine.
>>
>>2687900
You'll be fine dumbass, and you'll probably love it because thailand is based
The north region (chiang mai and whatnot) is pretty temperate in the winter if you can't enjoy Bangkok. You might even wear a sweater there in the morning and evening. But AC is everywhere so it's not a huge deal
>>
>>2688029
I like cool asian cities tho

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.