[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 90.jpg (96 KB, 669x446)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
Nashville bread. I'll be there for the weekend. How can I get the most of it?
>>
File: PXL_20240717_205700637.jpg (2.95 MB, 4624x3365)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB JPG
>>2687917
Just went two weeks ago. Best BBQ in the U.S besides Kansas City. Hot chicken places are oversaturated now
>>
File: IMG_5192.jpg (104 KB, 602x416)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>2687917
are you handsome? that’s how i get the most oit of my trips. i stay with women i meet. i eat meals paid fof by women i meet. we satisfy each others needs and we move on. its beautiful
>>
>>2687917
I didn't enjoy nashville that much desu. I thought the Opry was a bit run down and annoying to get to (me and the wife were drinking so took an uber). the bars on broadway are amazing though. but very busy.

we preferred Memphis Beale St. because it's more comfy but ymmv
>>
There is a replica of the Parthenon in Centennial Park.
Also has enormous Athena statue inside.
>>
File: IMG_0247.jpg (185 KB, 1080x1350)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
Athena inside Parthenon
>>
>>2687994
>we preferred Memphis Beale St.
Low iq comin thru
>>
>>2687917
I live near there. It's overrated as fuck. There are lots of niggers there. Be careful at night
>>
File: 364985324.png (2.37 MB, 1360x766)
2.37 MB
2.37 MB PNG
>>2687921
>best BBQ in the US
>posts dry af brisket
>literally so dry it looks like it was chilled
>>
>>2687953
I get matches on dating apps if that counts as handsome. How are the girls/coom scene in Nashville? Should I download tinder for the weekend?

>>2688005
>>2688006
this seems cool. Might check this out.

>>2688054
yeah I don't want to get mugged walking around. Where are the nigger no go zones I should avoid?
>>
>>2688449
Nashville is one of my favorite US cities. The no-go zones
>Northwest past Germantown
>Cayce homes (everything is fine the closer you get to Shelby Park, usually saw a few bums on the main street though)
>Edgehill projects (girl got shot by a stray bullet here. Area is generally fine but the no-go sneaks up on you).

Most tourists only see the downtown. East Nashville near 5 points is fun, 12 South is still growing like crazy, just depends what you're into. You can take a really nice bike ride from near Two Rivers Dog Park all the way down to Shelby.

Also driving through the country roads to Franklin is cool. It may be the last wealthy white Christian city left in the USA. Feels like a fairy tale almost. Oh Be Joyful used to be my spot, you're guaranteed to meet strangers there.
>>
>>2687921
Looks like a prison meal
>>
>>2688449
>no go zones
Don't go on the bridge at night. Just stay in the popular areas downtown and you will be fine at night
>>
>>2688914
Thanks for the info dump anon.
>Oh Be Joyful used to be my spot, you're guaranteed to meet strangers there.
What do you mean? It has good social vibes? I'd say that's my primary focus. I want to meet fun and interesting people. Seeing nice scenery/nature would be nice too but it's secondary.

>>2689002
How's parking downtown? Is it worth paying the extra bucks for a hotel in walking distance so I don't have to fuck with parking?
>>
>>2689284
OBJ is in Franklin FYI but yeah it's a neighborhood bar but not too divey or trendy. I would really encourage you to check out East Nashville if you want to meet people. Downtown is almost entirely tourists and the downtown hotels are usually full of hawk tuah type of girls on a vacation. They are usually loud and packed. IMO just Uber to Broadway from somewhere else so you can get a good night sleep.

Are you going there this weekend for the conference?
>>
>>2689350
Why is East Nashville a good place to meet people. I'm looking at it now on Google maps and it looks like generic suburbia and retail sprawl. I thought all the good social venues would be downtown.

>Are you going there this weekend for the conference?
yeah. How'd you guess? kek.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.