[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1704372349238.jpg (590 KB, 2047x1365)
590 KB
590 KB JPG
Baking new bread. Ask questions and give advice for those interested in visiting Colombia.
>>
File: 1721627115933.jpg (4.42 MB, 4000x3000)
4.42 MB
4.42 MB JPG
first for Chicharron
>>
>>2689330
can i get a cheap flight from bogota to bangkok?
>>
hurrrrr whores hurrrrrrrrrrr
>>
>>2689342
This is a general Colombia thread, friend. You are the first person to bring up cooming.
You're Colombian, aren't you? Too many White Dorks in Medellín pricing you out?
>>
>>2689340
You're going to have to transfer at least once. Right now is the most expensive time of the year to fly.
>>
>>2689330
Can someone redpill me on Parque de los Hippies in Bogotá? Was in Bogotá for a week and stumbled across this park on a Saturday while walking to my airbnb. People were partying, and I ended up staying the whole evening. Is it like this every weekend? As a side note, does Bogotá have a good techno scene?
>>
>>2689330
you've just pulled that image up from the internet and don't know a thing about it, huh?
>>
File: 1602614869855.png (10 KB, 251x201)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>2689546
What's wrong with a picture of Downtown Medellín for a Colombia general?
>>
>>2689330
Is the Darien Gap actually open for tourism? Saw a cool youtube video and it looked like a decent hike with nice facilities and opportunities to meet new people.
>>
>>2689553
because I've actually stood there and you haven't. most of the locals are scared to go there, especially at night. there are hundreds of crackheads 3 blocks away
>>
>>2689557
I was there a month ago. It's fucking Downtown Medellín. Do you honestly think you're a special snowflake for going there?
>>
>>2689558
yes and I'm going to gatekeep it. i'm a recognized guest at the nuttibara. that is not the tourist district. you need to move along. it's dangerous
>>
>>2689559
kys nigger, it's fine during daylight hours if you don't act stupid. also helps not to be a weak manlet
>>
>>2689563
are you part of the tourism committee? I run those streets 24/7 better watch your back puto. I got putos up your putos ass, puto
>>
What's the deal with going to Colombia as a white American that doesn't speak Spainish? Will I be able to get by? Do people speak English at all?
Sorry for the dumb questions bros, and thx.
>>
>>2689603
Try to at least learn the basics. Latin America isn't like Europe, the level of education is very low for most of the population. A lot of them don't even write and read in Spanish that well except for the upper middle class type people who went to a university, they usually do understand English.
>>
>>2689603
White American that was just in Colombia here. I don't speak Spanish. Outside of Bogotá, Colombians don't really speak English. You'd be surprised how easy it is to pick up on a little Spanish. There is always Google translate to fall back on. Communication isn't a huge problem, but it definitely helps to speak Spanish there. I'm sure I paid the gringo price more than once. Try to learn how to say Spanish numbers 1,000 through 1,000,000
>>
File: photo_2023-11-18_00-15-36.jpg (127 KB, 1036x1036)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
It's pretty easy to get coke anywhere in Colombia, they practically shove it in your face to get you to buy it out in the open, which is cool, but what're your thoughts on it? Experiences/thoughts/stories/etc
>>
>>2690416
It's lame. I've done coke in Medellín (not the garbage they push in Poblado). In my opinion, the high isn't worth the comedown. Colombians probably feel the same way, because tusi seems to be more popular with the locals. I saw pink and I think green tusi. I'm not sure what the difference in color means.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.