[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Japan really does truly mog and it's not even remotely a meme.
>>
Food portions are unfilling and generally unseasoned.
Overtourism that ruins the experience.
Locals are generally boring as fuck, finding anyone charismatic is rarer than most other countries.
Women aren't as good looking as the Europeans.
Technology is overrated, it's not an advanced nation at all.
Netherlands mogs the fuck out of Japan.
>>
>>2690351
they know it too, they dedicated a giant theme park to copying our greatness.
>>
>>2690357
>>2690351
Agreed. OP is the type of tourist who has either yet to visit Japan, or went and never left the hotel, or possibly left but never interacted without outside of the tourism industry. As someone who works in the automotive industry and has travelled to Japan regularly since 1998, there is very clearly a reason why suicide rates in Japan are so high.
>>
>>2690358
if i ever go to japan it's only gonna be for nature, idgaf about the locals.
might go laugh at some meido's standing in the street but that's it.
>>
>>2690351
>Food portions are unfilling
obesity detected
>>
>>2690372
Japanese men are weak manlets because of their unfilling diet. Any normal adult non-manlet human male wouldn't find their portions filling.
>>
>>2690351
Obese and seething Jew upset the country isn't as swarthy as Europe or America
>>
>>2690374
Ugly permavirgin neckbeard weeaboo upset that his bugman food results in midget height, frail undeveloped bodies and tiny microdicks. Maybe if you ate more per meal instead and got enough nutrients you would actually grow to being an adult. By the way, I'm Danish and I smash 10/10 Jap brats all year long. Post kik if you want proof. I'm white, I'm hung, I'm tall and I mog your entire life. LMAO.
>>
>>2690378
Shame about the daddy issues though.
>>
>>2690343
Japan is just sorta it's own thing.
It's asia, but has seasons.
It's asian food, but you won't shit your pants.
It's asia, but isn't corrupt.
It's asia, but has evergreens, apples, salmons, vending machines in every village.
It's what every asian nation wants to be. Western tech, quiet, clean, safe, yet very insular and preserves it's own culture without becoming western values.
>>
>>2690391
the difference is japan has always been able to periodically ignore the typical asian complex of being ashamed of being behind westerners. they were like
>oh guns, well shit if we dont start copying and making these now we're gonna get colonized ourselves instead of colonizing others.
>>
>>2690378
> I'm Danish
This was evident from the mental illness, the fact that you need to brag about getting stds from a bottom of the barrel hanako like it's an achievement even further shows you are not really sentient
>>
>>2690391
Those all apply to Korea and China as well. And don't bother malding. It just proves you haven't visited them.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.