[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images.jpg (9 KB, 259x194)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
I want to bring my Adderall script into japan.
> its Illegal
I know, but from what I understand there is no x-ray machine like at airport security at customs once you land.
What's stopping me from emptying the bottle in my pockets once I'm on the plane.
They don't x-ray you after you already went through security in the US right?
> if I get caught I risk jail,
but how on earth could they catch me if there is no xray machine or actually security in customs and immigration. I heard they sometimes check your bag, but they don't pat YOU down.
What I am I missing?
>>
this thread glows
>>
>>2701666
Why would a fed care what happens in Japan?
>>
I think you’d be fine if you can get past TSA in the states.
They normally don’t do x-ray or Pat down at customs
>>
>>2701649
"either mix adderall pills with not-suspicious OTC meds in such OTC med package (ibuprofen or something smarter)
Or take some case of green tea or something that is not avialable in japan and hide adderal inside it (they wont open the case)." - said evil chinese man in a detective novel i am writing (thoughts on my prose /lit/?)
>>
>>2701649
maybe go a week without it and see how that feels
>>
>>2701677
Do they check your body after you have already arrived in Japan from an airport that you got through security from?

I thought worst case they check luggage but not your pockets at customs?
and I didn't think there were xray machines for humans at customs like security line?
Am i wrong?
>>
>>2701649
Or simply don't fly to a backwards shithole where your medicine gets you 5 years in prison?
>>
>>2701649
bringing shabu into nihon....

you baka anon
>>
>>2701682
They single out foreigners for the drug sniffing dog inspection, but whether it's been trained to detect Adderall is anybody's guess.
>>
>>2701692
Gotcha,
but no body xrays in immigration or customs?
>>
>>2701649
you can bring vyvanse to japan dumbfuck. it's basically ritalin but better.
>>
>>2701649
Have fun in jail with your Yakuza cell mate. From what I hear they’re usually pretty chill and won’t bother you much. It’ll take about 3-4 weeks to deport you, after you pay some asinine fine of course
>>
>>2701649
Have fun spending 4 months in detention before they transfer you to a jail where you can wait up to a year waiting for a trial and where the Japanese will show their full autistic sadism. remember these are the people that did unit 731
>>
>>2701649
it'll be fine op. japanese are really lax and forgiving with their legal system

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ky4jDgmZHE
>>
The Japanese attitude towards drugs is something I really don’t understand
>drinking until you pass out in public is totally fine
>we’ll even have designated smoking rooms inside our buildings
>but if you’re caught with a gram of weed or mental health medication, well throw you in jail and your life is basically ruined
>>
>>2701649
Nigga it ain't worth it. If they catch you it will ruin your life. If you don't take your uppers you'll be a little moody and sleepy.
>>
>>2701671
They're trying to subvert it now that the guy who took over after Abe's death is more complain with their desires.
>>
lmao druggie subhumans are absolute bluttbasted

get fucked niggers
>>
What this guy >>2701673 said. Just take it through in your checkon luggage, you'll (actually) be fie.
>>
>>2701949
>The Japanese attitude towards drugs is something I really don’t understand
A few things. First, they're A-okay with booze and cigs because they don't really consider those things to fall under the same umbrella as narcotics, ie. everything else. It's not a spectrum, it's a hard line. Second, Japan has always had an extremely dim view of narcotics generally because of their metaphysical outlook (which revolves around ritual purity) and more specifically with what they saw opium do to China. They didn't really care about flowering cannabis (wasn't made illegal until the occupation) because as was the case almost everywhere else at the time the main usage of flowering cannabis was medical with recreational use mostly a peasant thing and at any rate they were producing vast amounts of fiber hemp so controlling it would have been basically impossible. Third, most of their laws regarding narcotics were passed shortly after WWII when they had a wee bit of a drug crisis because they had been liberally administering amphetamines to workers and soldiers during WWII. The Japanese legal system is very federalized and very black and white and has a gerontocracy problem worse than almost anywhere else so it's very hard for one prefecture or city or what have you to buck a national trend (like how cannabis legalization happened in the US) and most of the boomers are firmly anti-drug because the most prominent form of drug abuse in Japan is young delinquents rotting their brains by huffing solvents.
>>
>>2701684
one place uses mind altering prescription narcotics to control people otherwise they are likely to become school shooters and 70% of people are hooked on prescription drugs
one place has a generally civil and ordered society
it's not the second one that's the backwards shithole anon
>>
>>2701649
You're not missing anything other than the risk of a random search.

The reverse is also true. I was residing in Taiwan and was prescribed a medication which is unavailable in the U.S. (because the manufacturer pulled it due to "legal liability"). I had a choice between basically dropping dead when I returned home, or smuggling in a lifetime supply.

I might have had a close call because the tape over the lock on one of my suitcases got slit, indicating that Customs opened it, but I guess they found another suitcase that looked more interesting.

Anyway, that's my career as an international drug smuggler. If anyone wants illegal anti-clotting medication, hit me up.
>>
I literally took my entire cocktail of meds in my suitcase a few years back. they searched the suitcase too, but didn't open the tiny compartment I had my medication in, wasn't even trying to be sneaky, just got lucky, lol. FUCK BEING A LOON I HATE EVERYTHING
>>
>>2701850
>Unit 731

Extremely interesting. Is it worth buying the book? I have a feeling there isn't much more to know outside of what's summed up on the Wikipedia Page
>>
File: 1719690926725946.png (248 KB, 500x500)
248 KB
248 KB PNG
>americans can't go a week without a suitcase full of smuggled psych meds
>>
>>2702282
You just brought this to my attention. I wonder why OP even needs that stuff, they must really feel dependent from the sound of things
>>
>>2702351
50% divorced homes
Less than 50% college educated
3rd world crime rates
Normalised veneral diseases
Highest level of propaganda in first world

Yep, adds up.
>>
>>2702459
I don't believe this is this is the reason. There are many shit holes in this earth
>>
>>2702459
>50% divorced
lmao
>>2702480
Being the tech+internet world capital really soothes suffering!
Big Pharma overprescribed OP to create yet another addict, is all.
>>
>>2701649
Imagine being this much of a drug addict that you can't go on a trip without your drugs
>>
>>2701649
If you continue hooked on pills, it will be harder for you to survive without them. But you have to try.
>>
>>2701649
Get a Yakkan Shoumei for it. You have a prescription, right? Right?..
>>
>>2701692
They have aderall dogs that have trained for 15 years to detect it. Basically, you're screwed.
>>
>dont worry bro unless you get a random search you won't risk anything

I've seen perfectly normal looking people get their shit searched. I got my shit searched going there and back.

Either get a fucking prescription or try to score when you arrive, which is a lot less risky if you're cautious enough than just playing a lottery you cannot control.
>>
>>2701649
have fun in jap prison white boy
>>
You’ll be fine.
>>
>>2701649
impossible
>>
>>2701681
he'd die
>>
File: 1645329622324.jpg (84 KB, 500x419)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>2702150
>likely to become school shooters
all 5 of them.
>>
>>2702150
>uses mind altering prescription narcotics to control people otherwise they are likely to become school shooters
actually kind of crazy how backwards you got this
school shootings happening and getting extra sensationalized around election time every time is just a coincidence :^)
>>
>>2701649
Saga airport is literally the only place in the world that they searched my bags looking for drugs. They had sniffer dogs and asked about every single OTC med I had with me. Cute customs agent was pretty embarrassed when all she found was my underwear at the bottom of my bag.
>>
I bring rando drugs and supplements through customs all the time, crush/change gelcap and stick in in a pill holder with travel supplements like magnesium, melatonin etc
>>
>>2702161
None approved drugs aren't illegal to own, just illegal to sell for human use, your drugs were found by customs, but it's not a crime to import random chemicals
>>
>>2701684
>my medicine
>daddy's very sick
>>
I love going to Belize, you can buy Xanax at the pharmacy with no script. I usually buy two boxes (100 pills) and that lasts me until my next Belize trip.
>>
Buy something similar once u land in japan they have the same shit there retard
>>
File: 1711978366266.jpg (43 KB, 957x525)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>2701684
>medicine
>actively kills you with side effects and legalized meth addiction for a disorder that has existed since the dawn of man
>>
>>2701949
>The American attitude towards drugs is something I really don’t understand
>>drinking in public is totally fine
>>we’ll even give our children meth if they are raised by ipads
>>but if you’re caught with pain killers, well throw you in jail and your life is basically ruined
You're a fucking retard.
>>
>>2701649
Stop being an addict, you can live more freely than this.
>>
>>2701649
Just go without your adder all. I never took adderall on vacations or weekends. I only used it to focus at work. I don't get the adderall every day addiction thing, it's not really addictive like that. That's all in your head.

At some point you need to stop taking this stuff. I stopped after 15 years and despite feeling hopeless at work for a few days I realized I never really needed this stuff it was me all along. And it just makes you stay focused on too much stupid shit for too long while getting mad at anybody breaking your concentration not to mention shrinking your dick, the side effect nobody likes to talk about. Adderall erectile dysfunction is 100% reversible btw. Stop taking it and it goes back to normal
>>
>>2712498
>drinking in public is totally fine
Not in most places in the US. Ironically, you're allowed to drink in public in most places in Japan, even the train.
>but if you’re caught with pain killers, well throw you in jail and your life is basically ruined
Not if you have a script for them. They'll even let bored suburbanite housewives drive around fucked up on xanax, which is essentially equivalent to driving drunk, to go on their daily run to abuse low-wage workers at various drive-thrus as long as the bitches have a script for them. A better example would be weed in states where it's still illegal, but everyone knows the purpose of those laws (as well as the laws about public drinking) are meant to be an unofficial tax which siphons wealth from the populace to the municipality/state.
>>
>>2701649
Just take all of them before you go, should last you the entire trip
>>
What about finasteride?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.