[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

is he the most entitled travel vlogger?
>>
Look at that ugly npc bugman
>>
>>2703071
somehow he is always hanging out with hot girls
https://www.instagram.com/tiezheng/?hl=en
>>
>>2703127
Hookers*
>>
>>2703068
dont care buy an ad
>>
>>2703071
You're not that good-looking either, anon.
>>
>>2703068
I thought it was that gay swedish dude that always travel in first or business and always complain about it.
>>
>>2703577
the guy who wears those tight shorts?
>>
Asian "males" are the most neurotic and self important sociopaths you'll ever meet. It's not enough for them to succeed, others must fail
>>
>>2703068
yes
>>
>>2703577
Is he supposed to rave about it just because it's better than cattle class? He's evaluating it as a product that's supposed to be 10x better than economy, so his expectations are 10x higher.

If I get served champagne in a plastic glass in business class, you bet your ass I seethe about it. To someone who always flies economy this may seem like some princess-like snobbery, but it's just evaluating the quality of the service and comparing it with other equivalent options.
>>
>>2703068
He is very critical. Probably because he's raised in Saudi arabia, known for good service
>>
>>2706462
good for him
>>
>>2703068
You sound jealous
>>
>>2706386
>If I get served champagne in a plastic glass in business class, you bet your ass I seethe about it.
Why? you can literally just choose a more expensive airline that won't serve it in plastic.
>>
>>2706462
>He is very critical. Probably because he's raised in Saudi arabia, known for good service
what are his standards on hookers.
>>
>>2709076
Isn't the point of the vlogger to evaluate and review these services? People need to be informed about the subpar service. How else are you going to know about it?
>>
>>2709582
I said nothing about the vlogger, I was responding to a specific comment. Don't seethe get on a better flight. As for the vlogger, he shouldn't seethe either, he should rate and list complaints at the end. Never watched any of his shit though, so who knows.
>>
>>2703068
Who?
Nevermind actually buy an ad
>>
>>2709606
vicarious voyager
>>
>>2709076
If only there were dudes who reviewed the service of these airlines so that I may make an informed choice. But I am afraid that is beyond our current technology.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.