[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_6456.png (132 KB, 2560x1792)
132 KB
132 KB PNG
What's Brazil like for tourists?
>>
I believe it will be very brazillian
>>
It's fine. I've been there a few times. Going there in a couple weeks for 2 months. Just don't walk around staring at your phone and step into a shop if you need to use it.
Did you have anything specific to ask?
>>
as a tourist you're unlikely to be in the bad parts
>>
>>2706493
Why would you go there as a tourist? I guarantee you where ever you are there are plenty of them to make you feel like you’ve been there. You can take the Brazilian out of the favela but you can’t take the favela out of the Brazilian.
>>
>>2707341
This. unironically
>>
>>2706493
Completely fine
Traveling in South America isn’t as mortally dangerous as Hollywood makes it out to be
As long as you stay clear of the slums and watch out for your bags
>>
my dad is an airline pilot and he when he's in Brazil he goes out with a burner phone and a second wallet. mugging is very common, someone from the flight crew usually ends up getting their phone wallet and warch stolen if they leave the hotel but your life is probably safe
>>
Crime rate in the US isn't much lower than in Brazil. I don't know why you guys are making it a big deal.
>>
>>2706493
Brazil is a very large country. Where exactly are you planning to visit?
>>
>>2706669
>step into a shop if you need to use it.
Need to use it for what, avoiding getting murdered?
>>
>>2709808
To look for directions, call an uber, etc
>>
>>2709808
>paranoid schizophrenic
>>2707934
Because they are paranoid schizophrenics.
>>
>>2709848
I'm just asking. Only a robber would be this defensive.
>>
>>2706493
>south
Safe, clean, organized.
>everywhere else
Unsafe, dirty, messy.

T. Been there mamy times.
>>
>>2707934
Saying this doesn't make it true. Brazil has nearly five times the violent crime that America does, and that's including all the trigger-happy negroes in America's most violent cities. It's well-known for Brazilian lowlifes to target whites; in America, it's almost unheard of for someone to be targeted for being white.
>>
>>2707867
Where do I find them? Is there a site or smth
>>
>>2706493
You will see a lot of monkeys and drink a lot of coconut water. if you are lucky, you may bunda
>>
>2712327
>in America, it's almost unheard of for someone to be targeted for being white.
Kneel for St. Floyd cracka.
>>
>>2712331
It depends on your location if you're in São Paulo you can find some at Augusta street there are hotspots you can find some
>>
>>2712327
United Staesians are so stupid
>>
>>2712331

brazil like colombia is known for scopalamine so be careful. the trannies are alwys the most violent and dangerous
>>
>>2706493
If you're going to Sao Paulo and anywhere south of it, just learn to look straight ahead with confidence while walking in the middle of the city. Lots of beggars and people trying to sell chargers, tech garbage and street food, ignore them and you'll be fine. The city centers are used to tourists and it's not hard to get directions, don't eat on the street, any small restaurant is better than street food. If you're going to Rio and anywhere north then nay God have mercy on your soul...except Fortaleza, good city.
>>
File: florianopolis.jpg (338 KB, 1501x1000)
338 KB
338 KB JPG
>>2708296
Not OP but checking out this thread, I think Florianopolis looks pretty upscale and safe

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.