[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_9601.jpg (55 KB, 600x337)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>
Most of Europe is good in September. Might be a little too hot in central Spain. Prague, Dubrovnik, Venice, The French Riviera, Budapest, Bavaria Slovenia would be my choices.
>>
>>2707995
York
>>
>>2707995
Go to Blackpool and see the illuminations.
>>
>>2708002
You again? Back to India you Jeet!
>>
File: Frenchy.jpg (438 KB, 2048x1215)
438 KB
438 KB JPG
>>2708000
French Rivera, is it really as good as everyone claims it to be?
>>
September is pretty much second summer in the mediterranean, so I wouldn't expect leaf change yet. Try Central Europe, as first anon said.Maybe you'll get some misty mornings in Prague.
>>2708026
Not in September
>>
>>2708026
September is the best month in the Riviera if you want to avoid crowds and still swim. I did Cassis and La Ciotat a few years ago and hiked the Calanques too. But honestly, Croatia is better if you're into that kind of scenery. The towns in Croatia have castles and more historic buildings. The water is warmer. The scenery is prettier. We also met friendlier people.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.