[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 8fc2-social-VEO.jpg (169 KB, 1024x512)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
https://youtu.be/WsfPbtZflzA?feature=shared

What did you think about your visit to Toronto, anons?
>>
>>2709134
I visited toronto once and i have no thoughts. Like Canadians themselves, it was the most bland and generic experience of my life.
>>
>>
I went to the Royal Ontario Museum, and to the top of the CN tower. I enjoyed my short stay.
>>
Make sure to visit Brampton!
https://youtu.be/R3pZ_ZaRJDg?si=ZVkLMSApUk9Usl63
>>
File: 1719376541439968.jpg (143 KB, 1280x720)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>2709134
Many smelly Indians. Toronto Indians poo everywhere. No white people to be seen.
>>
Toronto is extremely dysfunctional. And not in a good way like New York.
>>
>>2709134
It's cold and I think Canadians are (generally) cucks.
>>
>>2709293
White Canadians are extremely karen. And paranoid. They call the cops for anything.
>>
File: 1719701840400129.jpg (245 KB, 1024x744)
245 KB
245 KB JPG
>>2709134
Toronto is shit. The people LIVING IN TORONTO are shit. Literally. Toronto is 90% Indian.
>>
File: 1720738674876640.png (874 KB, 1080x1411)
874 KB
874 KB PNG
>>2709134
I'm an immigrant and came to Canada in 2005. The Canada I know now is different. Canada Day doesn't feel the same anymore, the donuts and coffee at Tim's don't feel the same anymore. Nothing is Canadian anymore. We've lost our identity. We've lost our country. We've let down our youth, for them there is hardly a future in sight, just a life of mediocrity and false promises.
>>
>>2709359
And that's a good thing, chud
>>
>>2709134
I'll never hate on Toronto because I have so many good memories of visiting my grandparents there in Little Italy and my aunt before she moved out to Calgary.

However, it really feels like Toronto has been turning into a jeeted hell in the last few years. Toronto was kinda always destined to be Chicago with an inferiority complex, but Canada used to be such a nice place.
>>
>>2709134
Every one else

>its dirty
>its full of trash
>its awful to drive in

Pajeets
>its beautiful
>we love it here
>>
>>2709134
it was fine to visit. we got a city pass so we were able to do everything over 2-3 days. Casa Loma was def a highligh. And the pizza in Toronto was pretty damn good. both at Descendants for detroit style and some really good stuff at Conzo's.
>>
Toronto is soulless af. There's nothing to do there and nothing worth seeing. Montreal is the only city in Canada with anything there.
>>
Toronto is bland. Just bland. It’s not as horrible as people make it out to be, but it really is Globohomo: The City and what Schwab and consorts would love the world to be.

The people are from anywhere on the globe, the buildings could be from anywhere in the world.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.