[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 3918.jpg (92 KB, 960x540)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
My life feels like a complex network of experiences and connections, not confined to a straight timeline.

Although I can describe my life as a line through time, I often experience my memories and thoughts moving across time, back and forth. Sometimes, I’m unsure if my past is really gone or if it’s still part of my future.

I’ve felt this way for most of my life, and these experiences have guided me along the way. It’s as if I can sense future events and prepare for them in advance.

Life hasn’t been easy. There are times when I wake up feeling like I’ve fallen back into my childhood, as if I’m reliving a moment from the past. It frustrates me, and I cry myself to sleep, wondering why I can’t stay in the future I had glimpsed.

Tired of this, I began actively preparing for life’s challenges. I’ve studied religious texts and wisdom, which gave me some perspective. I explored shamanism and even darker paths, trying to find ways to survive what might come. I went through psychiatric treatment and managed to recover, keeping mostly to myself, focusing on the basics, and treating people kindly.

Sometimes, I reflect on these experiences. Other times, I ground myself through exercise. I follow a vegan diet, which helps calm my mind, and now I have a family of my own. Yet, I still have vivid memories where my current family feels central, as if my life is focused on staying with them. It’s like a force pulling me back to my childhood family, to my parents, who are still alive today.

In the past, I remember longing to reconnect with what felt like the future—now, I believe it was my current family. My mind, past and present, seems linked, searching for a way to bring everything together.

I feel like my family was always waiting for me in the future, and my journey through time has been leading me back to them.
>>
>>2709555
Yeah. Sorry. This ain't that kinda travel board. You might wanna visit /x/.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.