[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: robber.jpg (87 KB, 1067x1690)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
Pretty common travel experience unfortunately
>>
>>2709951
>got a honky out there dressed like a hasidic diamond merchant
>>
>don't travel like me the pathetic poor fuck third worlder
We see through your shit Ivan. You can't afford to travel and think your cringe blackpill threads here will stop anyone else.
Buying a ticket right now to spite pathetic impotent fuckwits like you.
>>
>get takeout and pay by touchscreen
>20% tip?
highway robbery
>>
>>2709951
>Pretty common travel
it's not actually, if you get robbed you probably set yourself up for it
>>
>>2709951
One time a gypsy couple tried to mug me on a bus but they were super obvious so I noticed and I slammed my foot on the guy's foot as hard as i possibly could and they jumped off swearing at me like it was my fault that it happened. I didn't see what happened because the bus started moving again but I hope I broke something.
>>
>>2709951
Was doing a bar crawl in Pattaya and was shit faced, we all go in a ladyboy bar and they are playing with my dick nekk minute I wake up in a ditch with no shirt on the next day no memory no phone or wallet kek
One of them fags must have roofied me
>>
>>2710264
and also raped you, welcome to AIDS
>>
>>2709951
I've had my car burgled twice while unlocked, in Mexico and America. First time, they didn't find the cash hidden inside; the second time, they did, all $1200 of it.
Twice I've handed my wallet to people who swiped cash from it. First time it was Mexican police and the wallet was in a bag with other things; second time they were Filipino "wallet salesmen". They told me to take the cash out the first time, offered me 200 pesos for the wallet, but didn't tell me to take out the cash when they asked to see it again, and one guy even handed me his wallet with cash inside to hold. "Here's your cash", the old guy said, and handed me back half of what was originally inside. Peak retard moment for sure, but not quite robbery.
>>2710264
>in a ditch
Yeah, right. Drainage ditches are covered in Thailand, dumbass.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.