[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: antarctica-sailing.jpg (106 KB, 1000x667)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
Anyone ever traveled to Antarctica? How was it?
>>
I got there and they didn't let me in the bunker.
>>
What’s the point? Extremely remote, expensive, and there’s nothing there besides ice and penguins
>>
>>2716057
That is the point anon, harshest environment on earth either appeals or it does not
>>
There’s a few guys on this forum occasionally who worked for the US scientific mission. The consensus is that there isn’t much to really do, its mostly boring, but the parties are pretty fun.
>>
>>2716321
After my son graduates high school I want to try and spend a season or two at MacMurdo. How's the pay?
>>
Went on a cruise to the peninsula several years back now.
>>
File: buzz.jpg (75 KB, 663x724)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
Go ahead and ask Buzz. Operation Fishbowl, Operation Dominic.
>>
>>2718143
wtf chat is this real?
>>
Was cold, weary. We got buttraped by a group of Eskimos right there out in the snow. Would have been a better story if they took us back to their igloo to buttrape us, but no, it was out in the snow. Our pants down but still in our boots and coats. It wasn't that bad, and iit was a very memorable experience. Especially my friend screaming as he got the guy with the monster cock pounding his butthole. He still complains about it lol
But yeah both of our buttholes were sore as we hiked back like we had sticks up our asses, getting knowing looks and smirks from people we came across
>>
>>2720793
Antarctic =/ Arctic you fucking retard
>>
File: p-7946-atl.jpg (35 KB, 475x372)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>2720896
I texted my friend asking who we got buttraped by in the snow in Antarctica. He said he doesn't know but his best guess is the Māori. They did look like the Māori in the pic here
>>
Sounds amazing!
>>
never
>>
>>2716057
My two favorite things in the world

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.