[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Expect some downtime in the next few minutes for upgrades!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: cangu.jpg (171 KB, 1302x767)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
Holy shit! Just saw a video on cangu and its super urbanised and gentrified by whites :( And read the news that they want to build a metro around the island now! Is bali fucked and done? I was so planning to go there in a few months time but this is just sad. :( :(
>>
>>2712468
>Is this the year 2010?
Tad late mate
>>
>>2712468
when there are even a ton of greeks that advertise how great bali is as a real estate oportunity on tiktok you know that it is fucking cooked
>>
>>2712468
Bali has been fucked for 20 years at least. Lombok is a bit better but even that is basically just a resort for white people at this point.
>>
Is it even worth visiting for the hindu temples and the nature anymore?
>>
>>2712599
and the food and women?
>>
>>2712468
>:D;):(xDDDD :3 *le rebbid face* lelelelelelelele topkeklol gnihihihi ebin lelelelelele
yeah go back.
>>
File: 1722121793855338.jpg (81 KB, 640x800)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>2712468
white bogans (australians) had ruined bali. bali is for bogans, what pattay is for old UK boomers
>>
>>2712520
For me it is Flores.
>>
>>2712468
went to bali 5 years ago and it was already trash then.
>>
>>2712696
Compared to what? The rest of Indo? Me I'd like to go exploring Sumatra sometime. Take the ferry over from Malaysia. Tell ya what, those Indonesian hotel prices sure agree with me. $10 and under in many cities.
>>
>>2712468
I was there in 1999. Loved it and want to go back but now I don't know.
>>
>>2712468
I fucking love gentrification.
>>
>>2712939
wait till you're 100 dollars a night for a tiny ikea box.
>>
I went there in 2012 and it was already shit
>>
>AHHHHH PEOPLE ARE DRIVING THE SPEED LIMIT, THROWING TRASH IN BINS AND USING THE TOILET FOR DEFECATION
>I'M GOING INSSAAAAAANNNEEE
>>
>>2712468
>oh no a bunch of other white people have done the exact same thing i was planning on doing before me
>its so ooooover

This is you, sexpat, this is what you sound like
>>
Bali had some of the best clubs I had been to in Asia so I will give them that.
>>
Bali is just full of drunk low class shit Australians that crash their scooters and die from TBI's and alcohol poisoning.

Fuck that.
>>
>>2712468
Who really cares? The temples, nature, beaches are all still there. Tons of tourists there also means easy.. meeting new friends.
>>
>>2713572
Sexpats are quintessential herd animals, dimwit.
>>2713941
>meeting new friends
I work in an American tourist town and hate the fuckin' people here. Damned if I'm gonna travel across an ocean to chat up goddamn western cucks on vacation and deal with the same old NPC status-measuring small talk bullshit I left behind in America. The only thing worse than crossing paths with another whitey in Asia is seeing a basketball American.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.