[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Expect some downtime in the next few minutes for upgrades!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1726484682258951.jpg (42 KB, 651x471)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
My worst the experience in Asia was at the Thai-Laos border. I ate something bad so I had explosive watery diarrhea. I walked into the toilet and it looked pic related but dirtier with an inch of green and blown slime. The smell was overwhelming and I never used a squat toilet before so I took my pants off and held them in my arms while trying to squat with one hand on the slimy floor for support. The diarrhea was explosive so it sprayed all over my foot and sandals. I nearly puked. Most horrific memory from traveling in SEA
>>
How are you supposed to flush a buoyant poop down a squat toilet? Serious question. I spent nine months in Africa and could never figure it out
>>
Can someone explain how to use those yellow buckets?
>>
>>2712567
My female friend wants to travel SEA and I'm doing my best to discourage it without sounding like an asshole.
How do I tell her that I will forever see her as a dirty wanderlust slut who lives with mud rats and shits on her leg in a hole then cleans herself without toilet paper and goes to buy infected rat soup from a street vendor who just did the same thing then washed his ass with the same hand he's serving her with and sleeps in a crowded bug infested asylum with dozens of other sweaty poop smelling untermensch, without coming off as too harsh?
>>
>>2712918
tell her. she probably already knew you were an incel from the smell
>>
>>2712918
they wipe with their left and serve with their right, so its fine
>>
File: 1533665049729.jpg (68 KB, 960x940)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>2712567
I'm sorry OP I laughed so hard at this
>>
>>2712567
Stupid hurts.
OP was stupid to choose bad food while being surrounded by good food.
Doubly stupid by choosing to have his runs in some filthy primitive public restroom.
Triply stupid by being so out of shape he can't even squat with his ass between his feet.
Probably quadrupled the stupidity factor by not having any asswipe in his wallet.
>>2712918
You're managing to sound exactly like an ignorant asshole with a poop fetish.
>>
>>2712910
wtf are you eating styrofoam or something?
>>
>>2712567
I remember my first squatter
>>
>>2712918
Just link her to this thread.
>>
>>2712567
I love seeing fat westerners defeated by their inability to squat, something even a baby can do by default. Enjoy covering yourself in your own fecal matter, it's fitting.
>>
>thai lao border
everyone hates it, what's it called talicheck? corruption, no infrastructure, scams, piss poor coordination, incompetent officials.

Last time I was in Bangkok there were even fake bus terminals set up to lure tourists onto fake busses, and the regular employeed would urge you to take the "VIP" bus. and if you did you got held up at the border, extorted, forced to walk through shit shops for nor reason while your luggage was held hostage.
>>
>>2712910
>How are you supposed to flush a buoyant poop down a squat toilet?
If you don't care about wasting water, the easiest way is to fill the larger bucket with water and dump it straight into the basin. You can do the same with a smaller mug, but using a bucket--if a bucket is available--all but guarantees that your shit will get "flushed."

>>2712913
The yellow bucket is smaller, right? You fill it with water from the larger bucket it, and use it to splash water up into your asshole. Getting the technique right isn't easy, which means that you either need to be prepared with toilet paper or hand. If you can't manage that, then I hope you have hand sanitizer, because you're probably going to get shit all over your hand.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.