[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/u/ - Yuri

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 33-o.jpg (422 KB, 1438x2048)
422 KB
422 KB JPG
THEY'RE SO FUCKING CUTE THIS IS PHYSICALLY PAINFUL AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>4188640
They had to know what they were doing, right?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (453 KB, 1438x2048)
453 KB
453 KB JPG
That was so cute. So fucking cute. Beautiful. I teared up. I read this for the first time in like 2019 and this reread might have been even more impactful than the first read. This is love. This is pure love. This was so well executed. The buildup, the likable characters, the lack of melodrama, the humor, the art, the writing, and the role reversal for the final confession. Pretty much everything I could want in a love story.

This might be a legit 10/10 for me. It went on exactly how long it needed to, it didn't fuck around, but it still fleshed out the characters it needed to flesh out plenty and I really felt like I knew the main cast well. This is the kind of manga that makes me seriously eyeball the drawer across the room with my 9mm and imagine pulling the trigger, since I know I will never feel love this pure.

Overall, bravo Hirose Madoka. I highly recommend this piece to all anons.
>>
>>4188861
The two that actually have sex with each other did but otherwise Nono just had her head in the gutter like the adorable little horny brat she is.
>>
>>4188878
>childhood friend loses
It's shit
>>
>>4188881
Nono was the MC and she didn't have any childhood friends, your statement is not applicable
>>
>>4188640
Good taste, definitely within top 3 yuri manga of all time.
>>
>>4188939
Might I ask what the other two are?
>>
>>4189053
I wasn't really thinking of a specific top 3, I just meant it's that good.
If you want to know two more manga I might've said the same thing about, off the top of my head I'd say Tsurezure Biyori and Suzunari.
I'm only counting finished manga though, there's some good contenders that are still ongoing.
>>
>>4189530
Haven't heard of either of these, thanks anon I'll check them out.
>>
>>4189530
Necrobumping but I just finished Tsurezure Biyori, it was really cute. I do feel like it dragged on a bit/leaned a bit too far into SoL territory, but the ending was satisfying enough and the characters were really cute. Rural Japan settings are generally just super comfy. I do really love the dynamic of "cute genki girl who's social" and "cold insecure loser who actually really loves the genki girl but has trouble showing it." Reminded me of Adachi and Shimamura a bit.

Definitely a very enjoyable read even if not my favorite.
>>
File: yipee!!!!!.png (49 KB, 314x485)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
>>4189530
SUZUNARI FAN DETECTED!
Yay!! Nobody ever mentions Suzunari here!
>>
>>4192579
I remember reading it because of this random post: https://archived.moe/u/thread/2642642/#2642710
I'm still grateful to that anon.
>>
>>4188640
Art looks a little off.
>>
>>4188640
From the art to the premise, this was something out of the mid 00's in the best possible way that is

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.