[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/u/ - Yuri

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20240623_110524.jpg (420 KB, 1000x1409)
420 KB
420 KB JPG
Previous:>>4183339
Less than 24 hours until the final episode. Will there be a yuri miracle?
>>
Obviously not, it's already a miracle Shoe got neglected as much as he did. Though, I do have to admit, that it would be hilarious with everything that went down this season.

>The one actual maintext yuri show died
>Both of the big bait shows crashed and burned in the end, completely ignoring anything yuri related they so desperately baited during the episodes
And then comes along the fucking OG bait anime that nobody paid much attention to because it was canonically doomed and delivers the yuri.
>>
File: 1719329951547787.png (253 KB, 600x810)
253 KB
253 KB PNG
>>4243762
>Will there be a yuri miracle?
>>
File: w7pjc2m33d7.jpg (234 KB, 1920x1080)
234 KB
234 KB JPG
>>4243798
After every other show doing nothing, it unironically may be the gayest anime of the season
>>
>>4243798
No jellyfish thread but this blatant yuri-bait anime gets one on /u/...
>>
>>4244459
To be fair, Jellyfish had one until that shitfest of a finale. I think nobody made another one because nobody wanted it.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (51 KB, 1893x797)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
it's so over delete this thread
>>
>>4244565
So they didn't show the coupling scene, but the outcome of this was there:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhslWIrWhLk
You decide if that's enough for you, as far as I'm concerned an ending with the girls separated and possible het on top of it is too much to stomach.
>>
Commiserations, girl-love enthusiasts
>>
>>4244472
no, it was because some annoying piece of shit won't shut up about his hatred of yuri and pretends to be a yurifag.

>>4244565
>>4244580
Only what had to happen happened, people had already abandoned ship a long time ago, this season was clearly a pathetic attempt to "return to the glory of S1" in the stupidest way possible, the only thing they did was increase the waifu menu.

mysteriously the anon "who cares about yuri endings" is completely absent, as if he were some kind of troll or something, suspicious.
>>
>>4244744
I bet her comment got deleted already, as yours will be soon as well i guess. Some mod in here gets really fucking triggered when someone calls this show what it is: yuri-bait
>>
>>4244799
>I bet her comment got deleted already, as yours will be soon as well i guess
nah, he hasn't said anything at all regarding eupho, makes it clear that he's a troll who hates yuri.

The only positive thing is that this was a failure, but I guess that won't be enough to bring Yamada down from her egotistical cloud and she will continue directing even more pretentious shit than before.
>>
Kanadesis...
>>
>>4244807
yamada hasnt been apart of hibike since liz, doesnt even work at kyoani anymore
>>
>>4245076
That's good, thanks for clarifying, I wish she never directs anything again in her life.
>>
Is kyonani still going to be put to the torch or what?
>>
>>4245096
They're burning themselves down well enough, don't see why put in the extra effort.
>>
So, why did Mayu give Kumikek her silver euphonium?
Is Mayu also gay for Kumiko?
>>
>>4247150
Please leave
>>
>>4243778
>Both of the big bait shows crashed and burned in the end, completely ignoring anything yuri related they so desperately baited during the episodes
There wasn't any show that baited. Seiyuu Radio is a slow burn and the yuri happens way later in the novels. This is just accurate, but the set up was great.
Jellyfish was never meant to be a yuri show, so it's not like it baited.

And as everyone with a fucking brain knew Hibike was bait until the end.
>>
>>4248720
> the yuri
What exactly happens in which volume?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.