[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/u/ - Yuri

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread to post and discuss untranslated yuri manga.

Yuri magazines
https://pastebin.com/fbRhpxwk

Non-yuri magazines with some yuri series
https://pastebin.com/CiU3N2Gu

Various raws
https://pastebin.com/M47jSchT

Web releases calendar
https://yurinavi.com/2017/02/28/web_yuri/

Buyfag thread >>4260433

Previous thread >>4250180
>>
>>
>>4272313
>>
>>
>>4272315
>>
File: p_011.jpg (177 KB, 607x899)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
What was her goal?
>>
>>4272330
it's just a fling to her... sad
>>
>>4272316
What is she trying to say?
>>
>>4272312
OP doesn't know how to use the catalog edition
>>
File: Fanbox1.jpg (1.02 MB, 1200x1679)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB JPG
>>
File: Fanbox2.jpg (629 KB, 1200x1679)
629 KB
629 KB JPG
>>
File: Fanbox3.jpg (846 KB, 1200x1679)
846 KB
846 KB JPG
All from a fanbox
>>
File: GUweGT4bQAAFyuy.jpg (164 KB, 711x459)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
>should we fuck now?
>haha I'm just kidding
>unless...
>>
>>4272483
Aren’t they following that silly rule so they’ll be hugging like crazy but no sex
>>
>>4272487
Hand in panties according to what the author posted one month ago.
Both still have issues, we'll see how it's handled.
>>
File: 251174.png (460 KB, 724x1026)
460 KB
460 KB PNG
>>4272561
I find infuriating how they're back to this as soon as they broke up with their girlfriends after they insisted so much they were just friends and nothing would happen between them when Tamaki found Saeko at Miwa's place.
>>
>>4272642
They only care about sex, it's what they were flanderized to
>>
>>4272642
It's been months since Miwa broke up, same for Saeko.
She still had feelings for Miwa, it was in the face of the reader most of the time and the author even took a chapter to explain it. It's also obvious Miwa has been in love for a while with Saeko.
Everything seems logical to me, they always were far more than friends, so I see no issue if they're going back together.

>>4272652
Nice comprehension skills.
>>
>>4272671
>they always were far more than friends
My problem is they lied to poor Tamaki about this.
>don't worry we're just friends, we were together but there's nothing but friendship between us now
And Tamaki was also kind enough to believe Miwa.
Not that it's their fault. It's only the author fault for forcing this comeback. Miwa and Saeko were doing fine with Tamaki and Yuria before the author started creating all kind of made up problems just to separate them. Miwa and Saeko already went through this. They may be attracted to each other but they're not the right person for each other, they said it themselves and that arc lasted a while and was convincing enough. And now we're back to this.
>>
>>4272676
>poor Tamaki
She's the one who completely messed up Miwa by forcing her to have sex. It's not entirely her fault she can't stand sex, but she always was kind of manipulative towards Miwa, and they were absolutely not on the same tune except for the firsts weeks they were together.
Yuria was also far too egocentric for Saeko, and was often saying she lived better without her. None of the couples were doing fine.
Sae and Miwa learned from their mistakes, about themselves and what they want from a relationship and grew far closer than before while they were going out with the other two. So, logical outcome.
>>
>>4272681
>She's the one who completely messed up Miwa by forcing her to have sex
It's the first time I've heard this point of view. It's always been Miwa that forced Tamaki to have sex by making her feel guilty for being unable to answer to her sexual drive. That one time Tamaki "forced" Miwa into it was just because she thought Miwa was restraining herself but she actually wanted to do it like always, and in fact she got wet.
>Yuria was also far too egocentric for Saeko, and was often saying she lived better without her
This is what I was referring with "made up problems". Yuria suddenly saying she wants to stay alone is something that came up only in the later part of their relationship, because the author wanted an excuse to separate them.
Again, both couples were doing fine. They had their problems like any couple but they were talking with each other and working to resolve them.
The parts with Saeko and Yuria having their special thing they called sex, the concert when Tamaki went to kiss Miwa. They were happy together.
>>
>>4272684
>That one time Tamaki "forced" Miwa into it was just because she thought Miwa was restraining herself
No, she did it out of spite and because she was fed up with her attitude. She knew Miwa wanted it while perfectly knowing Tamaki hated sex, and that she started to hate herself for it. Miwa even said she was trying to stop physically being attracted to Tamaki. So she did it to hurt her, she knew Miwa wouldn't say no. She didn't expect the outcome would be a broken Miwa and a break-up.
>the concert when Tamaki went to kiss Miwa
Yeah, and everything started to completely fall appart right after that. Both were expecting something different from their relationship.
And Sae always had her share of problems with Yuria, but I agree with you, the break-up was kind of sudden.
>>
>>4272483
eta 2 hours
>>
>>4273008
There's also Inari no kekkon after seven months.
I thought there was Yuri Hime too but it's released on Saturday?
>>
>>4273011
YH is 26 hours from now
>>
>>4273008
Anon, it comes out tomorrow.
>>
>>4273035
Which is one hour from now, look at which thread you're at.
>>
File: preview.jpg (1.09 MB, 2230x1600)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB JPG
>>4273041
It comes out on the 17th.
>>
>>4273045
sis, trace back the reply chain again... I was talking about 付き合ってあげてもいいかな
and I correctly timed YH >>4273019
>>
File: 20240815_173628.jpg (456 KB, 700x985)
456 KB
456 KB JPG
>>4273052
It's out. Manga One is cuntblocking me so I need to wait two days for the viz release.
I hope tamiful will now always local save before putting it on drive.
>>
>>4273136
>there's nothing on the site
What a fraud.
Same for Inaru no kekkon.
>>
>>4273156
Yeah, the site updates one month in a half later; everything is on the blocked app.
>>
>>4273162
What do you mean with blocked?
>>
>>4273164
They are blocking payments from Latin America. Fuck Japan!
>>
>>4273162
>forcing people to download an app when there's a site
>forcing people to read manga on a phone
This nonsense needs to end.
>>
>>4273165
I didn't even have to pay real money for the chapter.
Isn't the payment handled by Google/Apple? I've got my payment address set to Japan and haven't had any problems with manga apps.
>>
>>4273169
The worst part is the censorship that comes with it.
Personally I can't stand the release model of releasing bite sized chunks spread over a month and therefore stick to magazines and volumes.
Requiring an app isn't that bad with a tablet, provided they didn't fuck up the tablet support.
>>
>>4273164
I can't download the app from Europe. Even with a vpn set to Japan.
>>
>>4273164
It's also not on the ios app for some reason
>>
>>4273199
Set your country to Japan.
>>
>>4273165
And here I thought you meant actual blocking. (Last I played around with it MangaOne actually was one of the few apps that do ban you if you get too silly with their API)

>>4273199
Just get it from apkpure or something.
>>
>>4273203
>>4273241
Downloaded the app from somewhere else, Google fucking blocked any way to change countries no matter what account I did use because I dared to step foot in another country earlier this year.

About the chapter, I knew it. The last page was spoiled by the author last month; still nice to see a confirmation. Now what will happen with Saeko?
>>
>>4273256
Finally the arc of Miwa humiliating herself for Saeko has finally arrived, she will finally stop being a stupid bottom.
>>
>>4273271
Maybe Saeko will teach her the way of the switch if she doesn't run away from her. Couldn't do it the first time with her, and certainly couldn't do it with Tamaki.
>>
>>4273291
Better she learn how to eat that puppy
>>
File: 1716162449504616.png (103 KB, 300x300)
103 KB
103 KB PNG
https://storia.takeshobo.co.jp/_files/osakano/24_1/
>>
>>4273463
at this rate they aren't going to become gfs within 5 years
>>
File: 24_1.png (360 KB, 694x500)
360 KB
360 KB PNG
>>4273463
You know, the point of this move is to say "my girlfriend" so the other party understands she's taken and desist. But in this way it only looks like she's picking a fight.
>>
File: GVGFlgYaAAApUGg.jpg (195 KB, 844x1200)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
comfy room
>>
File: GVGOrIVaEAAC1ly.jpg (429 KB, 1115x1600)
429 KB
429 KB JPG
>>
File: GVGOr2NaEAM0Tzb.jpg (418 KB, 1115x1600)
418 KB
418 KB JPG
>>4273553
>>
File: 1708037834378957.jpg (450 KB, 1715x1201)
450 KB
450 KB JPG
>>
>>4273626
What kind of slut dates a red retangle?
>>
File: 1702270863541988.png (1.08 MB, 1350x1920)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
>>4273629
apparently even 1 pixel of m** here gets your file deleted
>>
>>4273630
as it should be
>>
File: ZenKowa15-Preview.jpg (2.61 MB, 2230x1600)
2.61 MB
2.61 MB JPG
Does this make Naoi a prostitute or a dominatrix?
>>
>>4273630
Rightfully so
>>
mag is dropping soon, what's the first series you're waiting to check out
or do you always read from the start?
>>
>>4273638
I want to read ZenKowa and find out what Kudou will do now that we know she's Naoi's "client".
>>
>>4273638
Sasakoi
>>
>>4273638
The skirt thing
>>
>>4273638
UsoNatsu spinoff
>>
>>4273638
The announcement of WataYuri's and semelparous' return.
>>
>>4273652
Good luck. I hope good news awaits...
>>
File: cover_001.jpg (657 KB, 1337x1920)
657 KB
657 KB JPG
Yuri-Hime 2024 October is now available in the Mega folder.
>>
File: 1706674761127068.jpg (1.06 MB, 2007x1440)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB JPG
>>
>>4273670
ZenKowa volume 3 really ended on a dark note. Kudou found Naoi again and guilt tripped her and bribed her into taking up her role as dom again. Meanwhile, an unstable Kokoro broke into Kurumi's house while she was asleep, presumably molested her while she was sleeping since her see her climbing over a sleeping Kurumi in one panel, and then acts like she's a housewife when Kurumi wakes up and wonders who the hell left food by her bedside.
>>
File: 1699906346991284.png (243 KB, 713x364)
243 KB
243 KB PNG
>>
>this thread
Wait, so Miwa and Saeko is actually the endgame? I thought the point of that manga is that not all main couple gets a happy ending.
>>
>>4273695
I's good. I always felt like they gave up way to easily the first time, barely even tried.
>>
>>4273695
Their first break-up was literally because Saeko couldn't deal being in love with Miwa, while it was the first relationship of the latter and she didn't know where she was standing and how to manage the whole thing. Plus no communication at all.
This time they're trying to do things right.
>>
>>4273681
I don't know if Kudou is intended as a comedic character, but I laughed watching her desperately crave for Naoi to step on her thoroughly. The maiden in love, Kurumi, making plans for a happy cohabitation with Naoi is adorable. Kokoro on the last page just lacks a knife in her hand for sheer suspense.
>>
>>4273708
Kudou is just a pathetic character. Though I doubt Kurumi will find what Naoi agreed to funny. It's basically cheating, even if Naoi's not going along with it because she wants to. I have to wonder if it's to push Kurumi and Naoi together into their own BDSM relationship, because with Kudou, Naoi's not enjoying it. I really hope it doesn't do cuck shit like having Kurumi ask to watch them to learn.
>>
>>4273695
They've been telegraphed as the endgame from the very beginning. It only became more obvious when the author kept introducing reasons for Saeko and Miwa to break up with their new girlfriends.
>>
>>4273256
You can always wait for a week or two and just read it free on ura sunday.
>>
NTR got out of control before the magic even began. Poor princess has been cucked.
>>
>>4273670
UsoNatsu manga looks like an extended adaptation of the YouTube audio drama prequel that came out 1 year before the VN itself.
Looks like they want it to serve as a starting point for manga readers.
>>
>>4273695
Anon, it's only 12 volumes in, it's too soon to say who the endgame is. They may get together again, then break up again, then get together again, then...

>>4273774
>YouTube audio drama prequel
Link?
>>
>KimiHoe
>imoutozoned
Was that ゾク on page 45 sexual?

What a great chapter for Oomuro-ke and Yuru Yuri was also good with that SakuHima.

>BokuKimo
Good MCs, good momm- friend, good sister, shitty parents.

>SasaKoi
More explicit shimai yuri is always welcome but I still think it came out of nowhere (and it will go nowhere, making it pointless). A good chapter anyway.

>KyoKano
Nanase keeps being the worst girlfriend Yuni could ever have. Still wasting time with literally anything instead of caring about her girlfriend. When the series started I thought the author had to take some time to show Yuni and Nanase together, to show how they started dating, why they like each other, why they are together despite everything but to this day the author didn't do it and we are left without knowing why would Yuni want to stay with such a bad girlfriend when she is craving for another girl's attention. It seriously makes no sense for Yuni to stay with Nanase, obviously it is the gimmick of the manga so they can't break up but like I said, the author should've made some effort to show them as a proper couple but everytime they are together... something goes wwrong (because of Nanase). Meawhile every scene between Yuni and Fuuko is a damn masterpiece.

>UsoNatsu
I know nothing about the game but I liked it. The art is great. The teacher was realistic at the beginning but then it went immediately into full manga character. First she fully explained what she's doing is a crime and then she goes straight for it. Nice.
>>
File: love at first sight (2).jpg (359 KB, 1656x594)
359 KB
359 KB JPG
>>4273853
>Odoriba
I don't remember, is the sister together with the guy she's dancing with? If she is this chapter was absolute shit. If you want to make a character het then do it (without giving it too much screentime) but stop giving it a gay backstory to show how hetshit won over yuri. I hate when this shit happens.

>Osoto gohan ends next month
And just before of that, in the last page of the second to last chapter
>I have to tell her about my feelings
What feelings? Is she hungry? Nothing but food happened in three volumes. We could've had outdoor yuri, what a waste.

>Watashi ga sekai wo sukuu riyuu
Very good, they should make a series of these Yuri Cure. Or the author should go to write the next series of PreCure.

>ZenKowa
>let's go to the same college
>let's live together
>accepting money to do what the other girl says
>licking legs
Mmm... It reminds me something.
How did Kokoro get in the house anyway? What are their faces saying in the last page?
>no chapter next month
This can't be legal.

>Haruhana Aya's one-shot next month
Give her a series already.
>>
File: GVF33cwawAARYfj.jpg (35 KB, 320x214)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/maymaymay7523/status/1824378294579372382
Yuama's next series?
>>
>>4273864
I think it's just s twitter short
>>
>>4273864
Which of them has cancer?
>>
>>4273883
Both, the twist is that they are hiding their fatal disease from each other
>>
>>4273853
>>KyoKano
I mean, they literally got together because Yuni thought Nanase's haircut was cool. There was never anything deeper behind it.
>>
>>4273854
>licking legs
That was a flashback. But yes, Naoi's a moron for getting talked into this paid bullying due to bribery and guilt tripping. Though the author purposely set up the expensive move in together plan just so Naoi would be desperate enough to listen to Kudou to begin with.

>How did Kokoro get in the house anyway? What are their faces saying in the last page?
She likely climbed the gate and climbed in through a window. It's possible she broke in if the house was locked up. Kurumi is creeped out while Kokoro has gone insane and is deep into denial.

I wonder if this is where the whole "one mistake can ruin your life" lesson will come in. It's also hinted that Kokoro may have raped Kurumi in her sleep since she climbed on top of her, did something to Kurumi with her hand, and then Kurumi mentioned waking up super sweaty.

I hate to say this, but I think Kokoro might assault Kurumi if she tries rejecting her here and if Kurumi panics, she might end up severely injuring or even killing Kokoro. At which point Kurumi might have to call Naoi, and then to preserve their future together, they hide Kokoro's body or make it look like a random act of violence in a different location.
>>
>>4273907
Would be funny if Kokoro threatens suicide like Kurumi's mother and Kurumi says she doesn't care thinking she is just bluffing like her mom but she isn't lol
>>
>>4273913
Also a possibility. Likely the reason for all the Kokoro is like Kurumi's mom moments in previous chapters. Plus it's a kitchen, so there's knives. Might be part of why Kuwabara had Kurumi's mom run off, to convince Kurumi that people who threaten suicide are fakers. Of course, Kokoro doesn't realize any of this, so assumes Kurumi tells her to off herself while meaning it.
>>
This is a delicious meal, anon. You must eat it. Yandere kino is back in the menu. Nice boat ending confirmed. Sasuga kuwabara sensei.
>>
>>4273825
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7uWsiMnhUU
>>
>>4273853
>came out of nowhere
Miki has been crazy about her sister from the start. Hell she basically acts the same way towards her that Hima does towards Yori (did you forget about the cosplay cafe?).
>>
>>4273963
>1 hour long
We eating good.
>>
File: 16.jpg (828 KB, 1280x1862)
828 KB
828 KB JPG
I understand if one is too lazy to work, but refusing to draw your series and drawing doujinshi instead, why? Do they bring in more money than an official serialized series? You don't like your own series? The editor is messing up with your story forcing you to write things you don't want? Did she make one of the character a prostitute because she wanted to draw sex like in the doujinshi but the editor doesn't let her despite YH having no problem with sex series?
>>
File: GNDm0TXbsAAwWLQ.jpg (548 KB, 2047x1897)
548 KB
548 KB JPG
>>4274126
She moves from futa and Blue Archive to Love Live now?
>>
>>4274126
>Do they bring in more money than an official serialized series?
This of course depends how big are your volume sales and how bif is your doujin audience. But doujins bring you more immediate money, while with serializations you will live of royaltis and the scraps publisher pays you per page draw.
>>
>>4274132
They have to print doujinshi by themselves though, I can't believe they're making more with that than with a job where they are paid for every page they draw.
>>
>>4274126
Yuri Hime is weird. It keeps advertising in-magazine that yandere series along with Kimishinu and gal isekai for Ichijinsha Plus despite it has not been updated for a year while the latter two get regular updates.
>>
>>4274131
The author is obviously just chasing whatever makes him money.
>>4274134
YH probably pays less the 5k yen per page.
>>
>>4274136
Because those are all the series under the YH imprint.
>>
File: 1723632002203043.png (1.33 MB, 1306x1014)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB PNG
Project Yuriforming got a serialization, so we now have 2 yuri series in MAX.
>>
>>4274903
Reminds me of the gal x vampire one
>>
>>4274903
inb4 sometime's also get serialization
>>
>>4274952
How yuri is their new series?
>>
>>4274952
I hope so
>>
>>4274977
Hopefully he has a new editor this time
>>
Whoa... Now you've done it, Kuzu chan... I understand the NTR was getting out of hand but you've crossed the line to a... point of no return. RIP.
>>
Any zenkowa tweets for the chapter this month?
>>
File: 1723888527073752.jpg (468 KB, 1115x1600)
468 KB
468 KB JPG
>>4275099
Kokoro didn't do it.
>>
File: 1724046984937.jpg (701 KB, 1672x1200)
701 KB
701 KB JPG
>>4275099
>>
>>4275261
Is there one without translations?
>>
>>4275133
>>4275261
thank you anon
>>
File: GVWFWN-aIAAX6jz.jpg (209 KB, 900x1200)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
Oh, Amazon is finally putting this out this month. I bought my copy on DMM but I can't even rip it.. Damn.
>>
>>4275074
I don't get it...
>>
Onee-sama to Kyojin 21
https://files.catbox.moe/fysycv.rar

Sorry for the delay, I'm not at home, so I had to remote in.
>>
How do I rip from ganma or mangaone? Is there a client or github which allows me to input my cookie string from my account or something?
>>
>>4275550
thank you as usual
>>
>>4275576
>input my cookie string
If it's the app only chapters, probably not. You'll need to mod the android client.
>>
>>4275576
https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vQLbNFoedV554BK2vFekR1Z0romatGGdOna4gTAyHEee2lZym6kEMhJUK_oMwn5QW6P1-2Bj6ULLZH8/pub
You can rip ganma app only titles by capturing the app trafic
>>
>>4275824
This should work for the mangaone app too
>>
>>4275824
tyvm it works, but while I can change the res in the request for ganma, I only get low res images for mangaone. any ideas maybe? or is mangone a bitch using low res images
>>
>>4275881
afaik the platform just have shitty res. If you have seen high res images served anywhere try capturing on that device.
>>
Aria sure changed. Ichika is as cute as ever though.
>>
>>4275133
I feel like the summer vacation is just a way to get rid of Kokoro's and the teacher's characters before the second semester starts. No way will they be coming back after the stunts they pulled. Going on a date with a student and breaking and entering into the MC's house and possibly molesting her as she sleeps.
>>
File: Kuwabara1.png (50 KB, 602x328)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
>>4275133
I think I've figured out what Kurumi's character arc is going to be.
>>
File: Kuwabara3.png (30 KB, 600x245)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
>>4276127
Whenever Kuwabara thinks up what would be a creative yuri story, at least 3 people have to die, so that makes Kuwabara a murderer.
>>
File: Kuwabara4.png (35 KB, 598x269)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>>4276133
>>
File: Kuwabara5.png (34 KB, 596x261)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
>>4276134
>>
File: Kuwabara6.png (37 KB, 598x291)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
>>4276135
>>
File: GVgkMqFaoAAf8Sf.jpg (591 KB, 1716x2048)
591 KB
591 KB JPG
>>
>>4276266
Nice. Hopefully it won't end at volume 4.
>>
>>4276141
I refuse to believe these screenshots are real. Why would someone spend time and effort digging up some unknown mangaka's 8 year old tweets? It's a pain to even find tweets from last week with how shitty the site is.
>>
>>4276421
Type in: from:@username since:YYYY-01-01 until:YYYY-12-31 into search.

This lets you quick access years for a specific user's posts. People do it to find foreshadowing or plots/character types the mangaka has an interest in.
>>
>>4276127
Kurumi goes on a murder spree. Her victims will be Kokoro, Isanuma, and at least one more person. Kokoro's death will be ruled a suicide due to her seeming previous depression. While the teacher will be blamed for Isanuma's murder. The ending is Kurumi jumping off a cliff into the ocean while saying goodbye to Naoi. Time skip to Naoi being married to Kudou while Azuma ended up with Mine.
>>
>>4276421
The dopamine you get by archiving, categorizing, and most importantly posting them.
>>
File: Kuwabara8-9.png (96 KB, 1200x354)
96 KB
96 KB PNG
>>
File: Kuwabara10.png (33 KB, 598x279)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
>>4276598
>>
File: Kuwabara11.png (33 KB, 592x257)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
I'm guessing Kudou's teeth are indicating she'll be drinking blood at some point.
>>
File: Kuwabara12.png (47 KB, 592x328)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
>>
File: Kuwabara13.png (48 KB, 597x332)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
Basically, Kuwabara likes yuri stories that just end suddenly and that don't explain what happens in the end.
>>
>>4276598
>>4276605
>>4276611
>>4276635
>>4276639
>>4276141
>>4276135
>>4276134
>>4276133
>>4276127
These belong in the yuri general thread
>>
>>4276445
>>4276421
You can't even access the site without an account any more.
>>
File: ?.jpg (147 KB, 1527x361)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
Wrong kanji?
>>
>>4276671
where?
>>
>>4276672
the ones with furigana
>>
https://ichijin-plus.com/episodes/166655032217882
>>
>>4276038
Shame that nobody has picked this up yet. Not saying /u/ should do it since it isn't yuri thus far, but it looks like a fun series.
>>
File: 182.jpg (823 KB, 1350x1938)
823 KB
823 KB JPG
>>4274903
What about last boss?
>>
>>4276731
it looks pretty appealing to work on, but where would one get good quality raws of gene-x? everywhere i can find has awful quality
>>
>>4276942
It's released at x1600 so it will be the same across all the vendors.
Try Webry instead since that's x2048. Or wait for the volumes.
>>
>>4276731
Why post this in the yuri raw thread?
>>
>>4276993
Because someone posted what will likely become the main pair which I think is fair since we've been told it will have yuri elements even though it's not as focused on it as Vampeerz. Once the outline of the story becomes clearer, I'd like to read it.
>>
>>4277046
So why do you need others to pick it up?
>>
>>4277048
I can't read moon runes very well.
>>
>>4277049
You expect us to read it for you or why are you in this thread?
>>
Kirara Foward is getting shittier
>>
File: 1708522536823788.jpg (1.08 MB, 2560x1440)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB JPG
>>
>>4277284
I'm sure she'll find a way to cope that one into totally normal friends stuff too.
>>
File: It's time.jpg (213 KB, 768x981)
213 KB
213 KB JPG
>>
>>4277300
If Yuzu keeps coping her advances as normal friend behavior they might f***k before their feelings get properly resolved
>>
>>
>>4277313
Alright I'm gonna read the LN, where do I start if I want to read this scene?
>>
>>4277314
And you said for years Yuzu would never have sex
>>
>>4277389
Last chapter of volume 3.
>>
>>4277394
tysm anon
>>
File: 086.png (1.14 MB, 1350x1938)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
Is Aiko too gay?
>>
>>4277300
Yuzu can't handle it anymore. But, yea, baiting intensified.
>>
Fellow Comic Fuz subscribers, we all get 60 silver coins per month. How about we band together and get up to date with mira's yuri sm, since the OP was kind enough to make it the OP picture? We need 180 silver coins and I have my 60 ones to spare. Anyone with me?
>>
Any news about Anemone is in heat?
>>
>>4277816
They are in a spat
Nagisa just shouted at Mashiro
They are not going to school together tomorrow!!
>>
>>4277816
Yes, I believe we can expect NTR.
>>
>>4277816
What kind of news are you expecting?
It's not ending for better or worse and it doesn't look like it will get animated.
>>
>>4277837
>she doesn't know
https://x.com/sakuragi_ren/status/1822611575196578086
>>
>>4277834
Eh more likely the kouhai will find out their relationship and help them reconcile.
>>
>>4277841
I hope the anime will keep their Lovecraftian patterned skirts
>>
>>4277842
They could really break up and the manga timeskips 10 years forward so that Nagisa meets a bedridden short haired Mashiro in her hospital as a leading doctor who will save her. It would make all the sickness foreshadowing pay off.
>>
>>4273853
>>4273854
>Black Knight
We got to be familiar with the maids but there is really nothing yuri about them.
>Helpless Saint and Powerless Princess
Very beautiful spread kiss scene. Glad they will be heading out because it is getting stale in the capital.
>Real World isekai
The main conflict here of MC and heroine experiencing time differently in the game is actually very interesting in terms of romance. And we are finally getting introduced to more characters from the cover.
>Banquet of Salvia
Het confession on page one, fucking dropped lol. Weird to have it so late. It usually happens at start of a series.
>Canaria
So she is a classic Japanese prostitute scamming simps but specializing in lesbianism? Even tricked the women to try buying her out like they do to males.
>Same Sex Marriage
Same sex marriage legalized by Diet. I thought Yuri Hime usually try to avoid political shit? I feel uneasy by it because in reality it will most likely happen in tandem with rearming and impending war with China.
>Galan Princess
Things keep getting more interesting. We are finally getting into the ongoing conspiracy of traveling merchants destroying towns, and looks like it is ancient.
>Magic Lady and Dansou Princess
Wow another antagonistic prince brother. Where have I seen this before? Do yuri authors have a hate thing with their brothers?
>"Yuribait "Columns
Looks like this month Revue Starlight movie and Girls Band Cry have been deconfirmed as REAL yuri.
>>
File: 1708707706787117.png (1.21 MB, 1812x2010)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB PNG
>>
>>4277850
>it will most likely happen in tandem with rearming and impending war with China.
How does that work?
>>
>>4277853
Constitution hard-coded pacifism and the definition of marriage, so they are saving it for good boy points and bundling them together for changing when time is right. There is no practical need to do it otherwise, because civil union is a thing in Japan now.
>>
I hope we're all ready for 5 volumes of misunderstandings.
>>
>>4277860
saki loves her. now stop doomposting and touch some grass.
>>
>>4277866
Saki thinks she loves her, she is just confused, but Saki actually belongs to old women.
>>
>>4277860
https://mega.nz/folder/WDBmCIbA#fMA4Xh98FLW3jCLRUiKOjw the amayo no tsuki folder is now empty. Or did it just change place?
>>
https://comic-action.com/episode/2550912964513700597
>>
Where can I find the raws of anemone?
>>
>>4278015
The one in heat? Use the Various Raws link from the OP: https://rentry co/some-manga-epub-raws
>>
>>4278015
Newest chapter is in the latest issue of Kirara Forward.
If you want the chapters after that, get the chapter versions for somewhat better quality.
https://comic-fuz.com/manga/2430
>>
>>4277981
Sis probably got salty over the inside jokes.
>>
>>4277599
https://files.catbox.moe/b4jknm.zip
This is the latest : 24 part 2. Fluffy kissing doesn't look like S&M to me. We've been tricked by mira. Sasuga.
>>
File: 56567.png (1.13 MB, 963x1145)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB PNG
She fucking killed her.
>>
File: file.png (363 KB, 2262x1294)
363 KB
363 KB PNG
Sorry if off-topic, but I reverse searched a image from here and what the fuck is this site that I found https://www.ticklingforum.com/threads/huge-anime-tickle-thread.243738/page-161
why, in 2024, there is a forum still active and it's about tickling out of all things?
>>
>>4278104
>why, in 2024, there is a forum still active
You are currently posting on an active forum in 2024.
>>
>>4278107
They noticed mira's tickling spree on that forum and even posted 24 raws there.
>>
>>4278104
tickling is a pretty big SM fetish
>>
To download Saeko and Miwa, we can just use HakuNeko and even the clipboard thingy still worked. Nice. But to download Watanare, I had to use Tachiyomi, download the Nico Seiga extension, use Tachiyomi webmode to login and then be able to download.... To download stuff from Comic Fuz like Mira's SM, I need to use Tampermonkey to innstall Comic Fuz Download Script (worked with Firefox Android). I tried to use Alex`s Raw Downloader https://raws.alexeliot.dev/ cookie string thingy to download advance comic days chapters but that didn`t work for Amayo no Tsuki (maybe that`s why the mega was deleted?)... Any other insight the usual raw reader should know about downloading chapters?
>>
>>4278340
for amayo you can use this
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/428282-%E6%BC%AB%E7%94%BB%E4%B8%8B%E8%BD%BD/code
>deleted
i hate the amayo readers here
>>
>>4278342
That worked on Firefox Android. Thanks, anon. Don't hate too much though. It's nice to have some... bad internal jokes, I guess.
>>
"It's getting late, anon. Why don't you stay the night? I'm sure my daughter won't hear us if we are not too loud..."
>>
Anyone know if recent chapters of 1x1/2 by Taiyaki have been uploaded anywhere?
>>
>>4278456
No and Taiyaki is not doing yuri anymore and cannot be trusted with yuri either.
>>
>>4278472
Yea I dropped her fanbox when she started drawing that tranny. And now she’s doing futashit apparently which vindicates my decision even more.
>>
>>4278340
Hakuneko can download MangaOne? Or is it just the late web rip.
Better just ask if you have problems with a specific manga/site/app. Unless it’s Boowalker or something, it should be doable. As for comfort, something like Hakuneko + comga/kavita should already be pretty close to the maximum level of comfort you can get. If Hakuneko works well enough that is, but most sites are fairly easy to rip with some basic python knowledge anyway, little needed beyond stalking the chrome dev tools networking tab. Needless to say, if a Tachiyomi extension exists, translating that into a Hakuneko extension should be fairly trivial. Embrace your autism.
>>
>>4278420
source pls
>>
>>4277850
>Het confession on page one, fucking dropped lol. Weird to have it so late. It usually happens at start of a series.
Imagine dropping something at the first actually gay chapter because this triggers your autism.

>>4278593
Tateyama Keita’s yuri smut series in comic ExE.
>>
File: zhoro69592.jpg (46 KB, 363x512)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
Anyone got these books to share? I understand we got other 上嶋ハルキ books around and niconico published a couple of chapters at https://sp.manga.nicovideo.jp/comic/54934 but I never managed to find a digital copy of them at all.
>>
File: GV6ocbyWUAAiudn.jpg (146 KB, 754x1068)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
New food comedy in daioh Ji next month from the Chimidoro Icecream guy
>>
>>4278894
Looks like student-teacher
>>
>>4278894
Not an author you should trust until you see the actual work
>>
>>4278901
What did they do?
>>
>>4278903
It's just another hentai artist, as long they can draw ecchi they don't really care about what.
>>
>>4278918
Hentai artists are based and she has 2 accounts on X - this is the yuri one.
>>
>>4278925
I am not arguing hentai artists shouldn't do yuri, I am saying you shouldn't assume their works are going to necessarily be yuri, this is his SFW twitter account, not his yuri account.
>>
At least the maid cafe series on CUNE ended with a yurish ending.
>>
>>4278943
It ended? I thought it was doing very well.
Meanwhile in Naisho no ofutari-sama the classic confession and start dating END...
>>
>>4278943
Naisho no Ofutarisama also ended with a yurish way... That new smut yuri manga should keep us pleased though.
>>
>>4278947
It probably was doing well for CUNE standards, I suspect the author just wanted a short serialization to have one in her curriculum so she can try pitching for other magazines.

>>4278947
>>4278949
This one ended in a yuri way I would say.
>>
File: GV7Hq9vbgAAhTXn.png (102 KB, 592x384)
102 KB
102 KB PNG
Is Meguru really that much mentally ill? Is there a cure?
>>
File: GV7BKNjXYAAjsbz.png (148 KB, 528x576)
148 KB
148 KB PNG
I meant this Meguru... Shy's MC is just a yuri daydreamer...
>>
>>4279139
>Posting males
>>
>>4279005
>>4279139
What's Shynako's end game? Will Shiraishi cure Ayame's internalized homophobia?
>>
File: 1.jpg (332 KB, 1190x1684)
332 KB
332 KB JPG
https://nhentai.net/g/480210/
>>
>>4279237
I think Ayame's getting closer to finally realizing her feelings for Shiraishi are romantic at this point. Either in this chapter or the next.
>>
Shiori's manga has just made 4 years of serialization. Do we have anything good to say to her? Or do we just want her to put Hinako out of her misery already?
>>
>>4279379
I still can't believe they made fox yaya best girl.
>>
>>4279379
She is only planning to eat granny Hinako...
>>
I can feel the trauma and angst already. Woe is me, I had a sexy tutor.
Promising start.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (281 KB, 554x601)
281 KB
281 KB PNG
Wait a minute, this isn't her toothbrush.
>>
Someone please help this creature, she's barely functional at this point.
>>
>>4279965
It's all her little sister's fault.
>>
File: 1700345827698256.jpg (1.62 MB, 1280x1820)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB JPG
>>
Kirara Carat is getting more yuri!
scaredy cat yanki guest series ended with them 2 started dating
nurse's room underwear guest series gets serialization.
>>
>>4279970
Tsundere.... Or actually yandere?
>>
>>4280029
Both are tsunderes
>>
File: 117.png (929 KB, 1350x1938)
929 KB
929 KB PNG
>>4279976
They've already strayed far from the infirmary.
>>
>>4280091
Strip rock paper scissor club sounds like her thing
>>
File: 1.jpg (288 KB, 1200x1697)
288 KB
288 KB JPG
>>4279547
reuse character design?
>>
File: 002.jpg (527 KB, 1125x1600)
527 KB
527 KB JPG
Is anyone following Sugar Girl Drip?
I need help finding the version without the atrocious censoring
>>
File: Spoiler Image (881 KB, 1350x1938)
881 KB
881 KB PNG
>>4279976
I say Kirari has two moms.
>>
Kuma shock!
Where's the Yuri, Teren, and why is everything so slow and predictable? Isn't the point of a manga having a separate writer a better story?
>>
>>4280485
No, it just means Teren does not know how to draw
>>
>>4280485
Predictable? I don't know what it even wants to tell right now. It's unpredictable by being aimless and meandering.
>>
>>4279970
Yuri tag added to the website.
Right now just this and Genkai OL.
>>
What
>>
>>4280701
I resent my beloved Fuuko's de-toxification.
>>
>>4279547
>7-day
Talk about limited premise.
>>
File: 1718154813235793.png (1.16 MB, 1055x1325)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB PNG
huh, new guest series on carat from the taiwanese duo new spica chapter when
>>
>>4280751
Spica managak is Chinese?!
>>
>>4280760
no. can't you read?
>>
>>4280760
Taiwanese are not Chinese.
https://x.com/musihara
>>
>>4280763
That's like saying Egyptian aren't African
>>
>>4280764
Retard, you wouldn't call an American British.
>>
>>4280764
Egypt is in Africa, Taiwan is not in China and has historically not been part of China. Taiwanese people have their own identity and don't want to be associated with Chinese just because they speak a similar language.
>>
>>4280764
> saying Egyptian aren't African
The equivalent to that would be claiming Taiwanese not Asian.
>>
>>4280766
I don't give a fuck, it's only a matter of time when China will take Taiwan over.
>>
>>4280770
i accept your concession
>>
>>4280763
People from the Republic of China are not chinese?
>>
>>4280775
The country is called Taiwan. KMT murderers are no longer in power.
>>
>>4280775
Don't forget the Ming Dynasty remnants
>>4280765
WASP is termed for a reason
>>
>>4280779
It's not legally recognized by even your own country.
>>
>went to a new Chinese restaurant in town
>Taiwanese dishes are called Taiwanese in the menu
Based.

Uuuh, and I thought two girls eating at another table looked cute together.
>>
>>4280779
The country is officially called Republic of China and the official language is chinese. They're chinese. I don't even know why this could make someone butthurt.
>>
Yall should stop yapping off topic shit
>>
>>4280783
> official language is chinese
Chinese is a language family not a language you dimwit
>>
>>4280785
The language FAMILY is called Sino-Tibetan. Chinese is not a language family.
>>
>>4280786
And the official language in Taiwan is not “Chinese”
>>
>>4280784
Sorry, was just trying to figure out if Orihi Chihiro is Chinese. I thought he was Japanese since Chasing Spica was about Japanese high schools.
>>
>>4280787
Oh yes, that salvages your evident stupidity in not knowing what a language family is. Both the RoC and PRoC use Standard Chinese as official language.
>>
>>4280787
No one would ever complain about someone saying that they speak german in germany. Just take the L and let it go nee-san.
>>
>>4280791
To the republic of china, to be precise.
>>
>>4280792
No, ROC belongs to PRC.
>>
>>4280783
The language is called 國語 or 華語.
>>
>>4280790
fucking chinks shitting up the thread
>>
>>4280788
You KNEW what you were doing when you referred to them as Chinese.
>>
>>4280796
She knew she was making a factually correct statement?
>>
>>4280788
https://x.com/orihi_/status/1171425473001222144?lang=ja
>地元(台湾)
>>
>>4280795
Someone from the government-mandated Black Myth Wukong shilling squad on /v/ accidentally misclicked on /u/.
>>
>>4280796
No, I didn't know there was a retarded off-topic schizo shitposter in yuri raw manga thread. I thought they were quarantined in the yuri general thread.
>>4280798
I wonder if this was why Yuri Hime didn't give a shit about what he is doing instead of drawing Spica, since he is a gaijin.
>>
>>4280801
ETA six months until Miman gets called a gaijin.
>>
>>4280802
Yuri Hime printed her mental illness announcement in the magazine though
>>
File: 0.jpg (740 KB, 1445x2048)
740 KB
740 KB JPG
>>4280801
There's a lot of Taiwanese working in the Japanese manga industry. Some of them work from Taiwan, others live in Japan.
It's not really a big deal.
>>
>>4280783
Worst part is that the people being butthurt are not even from there.
>>
>>4280823
Are you a KMT shill, angry that you couldn't stop gay marriage?
>>
File: 1-0.16^2.png (117 KB, 840x960)
117 KB
117 KB PNG
>>4280823
Assuming both authors are 18-34yo there's a 97.44% chance you offended at least one of them though?
>>
Boy, I sure wish this thread was about yuri.
>>
>>4280826
>>4280827
Like I said, not even from there.
>>
>>4280836
>>4280823
nice doxxing attempt
>>
>>4280796
Calling Taiwanese Chinese doesn't imply Taiwan is part of China, you fuckwit. It's like saying people of NK and SK are both Koreans.
The reason that anon used the term Chinese instead of Taiwanese is because the distinction is not important in this context. They only wanted to confirm that the author is a gaijin.
>>
>>4280800
>shilling squad
Fuck off those aren't real
>>4280843
I blame this on the OP for using Taiwanese instead of Chinese to begin with, it's a charged separatist term.
>>
Like every american my opinion is that all asians looks the same and are all part of the same country so your discussion is pointless
>>
>wow, so many new posts, what manga did cause such a ruckus
>it's actually a Taiwan/china proxy war
Taiwan number one, filthy chinkshitters.
>>
>>4280843
>They only wanted to confirm that the author is a gaijin.
How is that even implied? Taiwan has long cultural ties to Japan and used to be part of the country. There's plenty of Japanese citizens and people of Japanese descent living in Taiwan.
>>
Of course she runs away. You'd better move your ass and chase after her, Miwa.
>>
>>4281011
bruhhhhh
>>
>>4280903
You can say the exact same thing about Skorea, next you're to claim webgookshit is Japanese too.
>>
>>4281674
Is there a Kankoku version of Poca Poca Taiwan?
>>
>>4281674
Webgookshit is published on webgooksites in Korean.
Spica is published in a Japanese yuri magazine, in Japanese. Frankly, all of his works are published in Japanese. For all we know, he's just a Japanese guy living in Taiwan.
But even if he isn't, it doesn't really matter. His works are nothing like manwha/manhua/manwhatever.
>>
File: GWNx6lmaIAAtQHf.jpg (492 KB, 2048x1456)
492 KB
492 KB JPG
>>
>>4281786
Can't you just say that the series starts on the 6th on KadoComi?
>>
>>4281789
My bad I thought it was in the image
>>
>>4281011
coward again, it was for the same reason it didn't work before, this woman doesn't learn!
>>
File: 1669562563938492.png (1.17 MB, 1132x1192)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB PNG
>>4281802
>noooooo I'm in love with her, better break up before she falls in love with me too
Nearly three years later
>noooooo I'm still in love with her and she now loves me too better fucking run away again
I understand where she comes from, but staying until now with Miwa and getting intimate with her again only to freak out right when things become really serious. For fuck' sake.
>>
File: 060.jpg (354 KB, 1440x2048)
354 KB
354 KB JPG
This has that gigolette manga vibe
>>
>>4281786
hmmm, looks interesting? Though I don't know the author - is this his 1st yuri manga?
>>
>>4281786
>3 long hair girls
Yuri is Healing
>>
File: resize_image.jpg (186 KB, 631x900)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
>>4281830
The writer compiled a doujinshi anthology.
https://dsym875.booth.pm/
https://www.pixiv.net/users/78562932
The artist had multiple works in Yurihime and Flapper.
https://www.pixiv.net/users/3250981
>>
>>4281805
What this
>>
>>4281857
The Princess Returns from Death and Decides to Create a Yuri Harem to Survive
https://viewer.heros-web.com/episode/2550912964523607220
>>
>>4281805
Yep, I'm hooked, just like that.
>>
File: 星の花束.png (1.16 MB, 850x1200)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB PNG
Is this scanned anywhere? Can't seem to find it anywhere.
https://www.pixiv.net/artworks/61353466#1
>>
File: 1717946216856854.jpg (205 KB, 1200x946)
205 KB
205 KB JPG
>https://x.com/mangatimekirara/status/1829715738073956829
Kirara says their succubus one in MAX is yuri.
>>
Hauntingly beautiful chapter. Lots of irrelevant stuff happend recently, glad it returned to its core meat (heh) again.

>>4279379
Imagine an Eldritch horror confesses its love to you and that's how your drop all your autism on the poor thing.
>>
File: 破滅の恋人.jpg (226 KB, 800x1096)
226 KB
226 KB JPG
>少女が大人に飛び込んでいく様を描きたい
What did she mean by this?

http://yurinavi.com/2024/08/30/hametsunokoibito-interview/
>>
>>4272312
name?
>>
>>4282899
what do you not get
>>
>>4283176
Read the filename.
>>
File: b064bcmcm02781-0004.jpg (478 KB, 1057x1500)
478 KB
478 KB JPG
Why would you need an extra page that continues the cover insides and place it in the front? Normally I read that part in the end and the digital version also includes it in the back.
>>
Getting there, getting there. Also appreciated this chapter talking about something other than table tennis. An average school should consist of more than two girls and their table tennis table.
>>
https://comic-walker.com/detail/KC_005841_S?episodeType=comics

Comic Valkyrie doesn't want us reading the end of JK to Hitozuma, but Yakiniku Teishoku is still pulling out more yuri.
>>
>>4283797
>Comic Valkyrie doesn't want us reading the end of JK to Hitozuma
Do you know what happens at the end? Also, Ive been wondering why JK to Hitozuma hasnt been updated since May
>>
Even the VPNs I usually had working to get past Amazon`s geoblocking are stopping me from getting to 咲き乱れるは百合の花 上 (ブレインコミックス). Anyone got a workaround to that? Tunnelbear, GOVPN, Tsukuba`s Softether VPN, everything is failing me. https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E5%92%B2%E3%81%8D%E4%B9%B1%E3%82%8C%E3%82%8B%E3%81%AF%E7%99%BE%E5%90%88%E3%81%AE%E8%8A%B1-%E4%B8%8A-%E3%83%96%E3%83%AC%E3%82%A4%E3%83%B3%E3%82%B3%E3%83%9F%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF%E3%82%B9-%E3%83%81%E3%83%81%E3%83%85%E3%82%AD/dp/4815576033
>>
>>4283917
Of course we know what happens at the end: what Yakiniku Teishoku always does - an orgy.
>>
>>4283924
Protip: add a space before you copy an URL.
https://www.amazon.co.jp/咲き乱れるは百合の花-上-ブレインコミックス-チチヅキ/dp/4815576033
Additionally, for Amazon links you don't need the product name.
https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4815576033
After that it actually works without a VPN.
>>
>>4283924
You're not geoblocked based on IP, it's that this item have no sellers that ship overseas. Change your delivery address to JP and it will work.
>>
>>4283928
>>4283930
Not that anon but
>it works
No, like anon said it doesn't, even with a VPN, even with a japanese address as default. The only thing I can think about is they're blocking Visa and MasterCard users and you aren't one.

>>4283924
I've lost any hope, it sucks but I can only suggest you to use a proxy service.
https://zenmarket.jp/en/amazonproduct.aspx?itemCode=4815576033
This is a topic for the buyfag thread anyway.
>>
>>4283932 >>4283924
With the amount of info you're providing we aren't going to do better than guessing so
All I can say is that it works for me with a jp address and with a visa card.
>>
>>4283932
I use Mastercard.
It went from 申し訳ございません。入力されたウェブアドレスは当社サイトの有効なページではないか、お客様の所在地からは表示されない可能性があります。 to asking whether I'm 18+ and showing the page.
>>
File: amazon.png (10 KB, 728x158)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>4283928
>>4283934
I don't know what kind of info you think I own. I said I'm only guessing because I don't know what amazon is doing. But for sure:
>every R18 link is showed as picrelated even if it's a perfectly working link like >>4283928
>it's not about the IP address because even with a VPN nothing changes
>it's not about the delivery address because I have set a japanese address as default and nothing changes
I could only think about the credit card but now you say it works for you so it's not even that so I don't know what to think. But this shit is going on for months since Visa and Mastercard started to block a bunch of japanese sites. Before of that it simply showed the "Are you 18? Yes/No" page and then it brought you to the product page when you pressed yes. Now they're completely hidding them.
>>
>>4283937
Jokes on me, with all that info I'm still not gonna do better than guessing.
After googling that error message in Japanese it seems like it's relatively common in Japan too and none of the blogpost and tweet managed to pinpoint the cause.
I've seen some suggested fixes including using the app or deleting the cookies.
>>
>>4283925
Ah so it ends with the mother and daughter being with her friend daughter
>>
> she's just like me fr fr, a bipolar nutcase

Not sure what Rinon's deal is though. Her idol trauma makes her puke at the mere thought of her parents being intimate?l
>>
>>4284060
Someone here was speculating the reason she is feeling bad on the stomach so much is because she is pregnant, to note the author said this isn't a yuri manga more than once on twitter, even though it's tagged like this on CW
>>
>>4284083
After they tagged this as yuri, I really wouldn't trust the,
comic-walker.com/detail/KC_005614_S/
>>
File: montage.jpg (1.08 MB, 2228x1600)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB JPG
>>4284083
That doesn’t make much sense, it’s clearly something psychological and also something her parents (who so far seem decently normal) apparently don’t think is a big deal.
>to note the author said this isn't a yuri manga more than once on twitter
It’s also worth noting that most of Japan thinks there is a significant difference between 百合 and “contains gay girls”. (And so does /u/ for that matter, albeit in a completely different direction)
>>
>>4284139
I don't really know, I don't really like to argue about what makes sense or not because manga logic is often twisted for the narrative, while idk about pregnancy, the whole thing with the father already has a creepy tone already. It's fine to have abuses about theme, Gardens of Geneha does it in a respectful way even though it's the worse case scenarios possible.
>>
>talking about het fantasies
>literally linking hetshit
>>
anyone have raws of この恋を星には願わない? dlraw has some low quality ones which I will try to come to terms with and read, but asking here just in case.
>>
>>4284243
https://library.bz/fiction/uploads/?q=&criteria=&language=Japanese
>>
>>4284256
thanks. I thought searching on zlib and anna's archive had me covered but apparently not.
>>
>>4284276
takes up to 2 months for new libgen uploads to be indexed into anna's archive.
>>
>>4284243
Your first consideration should be buying it.
>>
File: we zenkowa now?.png (314 KB, 709x596)
314 KB
314 KB PNG
>>
>>4284378
Yandere Miyagi
>>
I shouldn't have read きたない君がいちばんかわいい on this beautiful day...
>>
>>4284560
Now you're sad you'll never have a love like Hina's?
>>
>>4284560
Hina literally gave up her life to try to save her mentally ill girlfriend. Of course, she also became a rapist and a kidnapper in the process. Greatest love story ever told by the purest form of love. Too bad we didn't really get a isekai doujinshi sequel.
>>
File deleted.
>>
File: ?!.jpg (680 KB, 2244x2305)
680 KB
680 KB JPG
『第16話』は明日更新です
お楽しみに
>>
File: 2.jpg (538 KB, 1284x1844)
538 KB
538 KB JPG
What a convenient ability for when you get in the mood.
>>
File: 1719245427734291.png (471 KB, 760x1080)
471 KB
471 KB PNG
>https://comic-action.com/episode/2550912964579811935#
Funny, some new schizo yuri.
>>
File: 1715570119227868.png (61 KB, 276x274)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
>>4285305
notthisshitagain
>>
>>4285099
One day she'll turn Konoha's arm into leaves when it no longer counts as living.
>>
File: me.png (211 KB, 806x271)
211 KB
211 KB PNG
>>4285310
>>4285305
>>
>>4285305
Is this yuri?
>>
>>4285317
No, the twist is that it's all in her head.
>>
>>4285313
That's the author's self insert.
>>
File: 妻妻.png (147 KB, 518x380)
147 KB
147 KB PNG
is this yuri?
>>
File: Vol 4 cover?.jpg (1.84 MB, 2881x2048)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB JPG
>>
>>4285380
https://comic-walker.com/detail/KC_000622_S/episodes/KC_0006220002000011_E?episodeType=first
>>
>>4285381
As expected of Kyou, he's having a typical male moment.
>>
>>4285381
Wow, who would have thought he's actually a piece of shit. So Eri is a yaya in denial and a cuck on top of it.
>>
File: 1694107924013499.png (975 KB, 813x1176)
975 KB
975 KB PNG
https://comic-days.com/episode/2550689798345958525
>>
>>4285305
Making the character who takes a plush bird to school to receive further life advice from it look this reasonable has to count for something.
>>
File: 040.jpg (449 KB, 1284x1826)
449 KB
449 KB JPG
https://comic-walker.com/detail/KC_005678_S
That was fun.
>>
File: 1698065906202405.png (554 KB, 848x875)
554 KB
554 KB PNG
>>4285565
confidence inspiring words(probably)
>>
>>4285444
She is so lucky
>>4285318
Looks real to me
>>
File: pantsu.jpg (374 KB, 673x2397)
374 KB
374 KB JPG
rare yuri pantsu
>>
>>4285565
>>4285789
surprisingly wholesome
>>
File: Spoiler Image (665 KB, 723x1026)
665 KB
665 KB PNG
>>
>>4286518
Sorry bro, I don't speak chink.
>>
File: 櫻子.png (239 KB, 1000x1115)
239 KB
239 KB PNG
>>4286566
>go in the manga raws thread
>aaagh I can't read it
>>
>>4286575
Chink translation is not raw though
>>
>>4286577
What does that have to do with the page?
>>
>>4286518
>>4281011
Last week chapter. Next one is at the end of the month.

>>4286577
This site is now so retarded I can't tell apart anymore trolls from legit challenged fucktards.
>>
File: 1718387461262891.jpg (1.44 MB, 700x1850)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB JPG
What a slutty zombie.
>>
File: p_038.jpg (1.29 MB, 1350x1938)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB JPG
This girl is going to die at this rate.
>>
>Comic Valkyrie
Gonna keep flipping through the trashy magical girl court one in the future because it could end up having lesbian sex in it as a tribute to the genre...
>>
>>4287316
>>4287124
Half of the new guest series seem to be about yuri romance too lol...
what happened to Kirara (no subtitle)?
>>
File: 1725793056680884.png (3.59 MB, 2000x1800)
3.59 MB
3.59 MB PNG
>>4287583
One of mainline Kirara's yuri series looks to be ending (the studying one), so they need to replace it.
>>
>>4287665
3 or 4 of the main kirara are likely ending within next volume
>>
>>4287668
Mousou Academism and Kimi wa Akuma demo seem like the next ones to go.
Kimosuki also feels like it's coming to an end.
Torimingu is probably on its last volume but it has more chapters left.
>>
File: i-008.jpg (500 KB, 1350x1920)
500 KB
500 KB JPG
>>4287582
Yuri confirmed.
>>
File: 195.png (1.57 MB, 1350x1938)
1.57 MB
1.57 MB PNG
Does betock have another Kirara series coming up?
>>
>>4281805
At least gigolette banged just women. This princess has orgies with multiple dudes on the regular.
>>
>>4288006
Not anymore, she is too busy worrying about getting murdered
>>
>>4287316
I'm worried more for the janitor lady.
>>
Breaking: local gyaru about as proficient in Japanese as half this thread.

Also, why are the uncomfortable parts of this smut manga always so painfully realistic? Down to minor details like Sayoko's constant uber cringe boomer chat messages.
>>
>>4289138
Go out more, you have no idea how real people are anymore
>>
>>4289138
What is this from?
>>
>>4289326
あめとむち
>>
>>4289138
I'm uncomfortable about males in this chapter and the fact Meari is even considering them now that Sayoko can't give her much attention.
>>
>>4289372
No anon, she isn’t considering that guy, she’s just too polite to say no and felt deeply uncomfortable the entire time. And you are by extension supposed to feel uncomfortable because she does.
>>
File: 1723862148095489.jpg (2.95 MB, 2892x4096)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB JPG
I know this is a store bonus, so it's not technically canon, but this feels an order of magnitude more intimate than your typical yuri fanservice. Perhaps another good sign for some kind of future yuri development?
>>
>>4289966
Mangaka is probably more into traps than yuri nothing wrong with that
Just don't get our hope up
>>
Is 奈落の花園 going to end? I noticed the volume is finally listed but as 上.
The series has been running for so long that I'd expect the 下 to follow a month or two later.
>>
>>4292041
Makes sense, it has a pretty limited premise.
>>
File: GXrl0Sza4AA8qT5.jpg (693 KB, 1536x2048)
693 KB
693 KB JPG
No sign of Nanao to rescue poor Asumi chan...
>>
File: cover_001.jpg (649 KB, 1337x1920)
649 KB
649 KB JPG
Yuri-Hime 2024 November is now available in the Mega folder.
>>
i don't think the sasakoi incest arc is quite over, but i hope it'll end soon
it was never going to amount to anything
>>
>>4292683
It seems to me that the both is to parallel Miki and Aki with both of them forcing themselves to be with someone they don't love yet, Aki is happy with it, Miki is not, there won't be any incest route though, though we may get some ugly breakout this time.
>>
>>4292677
Why do you use the name "コミック百合姫 2024年11月号.epub" instead of "コミック百合姫2024年11月号.epub"?
That space after 姫 shouldn't exist.
>>
>>4292683
It's just a lead-in to Momoka x Hajime
>>4292688
Breakout?
>>
>>4292677
Nanase's starting to lose it. Getting violent with Yuki and ruining her hair pin. It's possible her brusing Yuni's arm some chapters ago might've actually been hinting at something.
>>
>>4292702
Breakup

>>4292703
Cuck rage
>>
>>4292677
Here's all the series listed for Next Month's release in October.

My Favorite Is The Villainess
Destroy It All and Love Me in Hell!
Please Make Me Happy In The Real World Too, Okay?
Does It Count If Your First Time Is With An Android?
Wanna Skip School in the Infirmary?
My Girlfriend's Not Here Today
Our Love Is Disgusting
The Skirt Sings at the Landing
KimiHoe
Even the Introverted Gals Wanna Get Out There!
The Yandere Little Sister and the Menhera Big Sister
Salvia's Bouquet
In the Gardens of Gehenna (It's ending).
The Desperate Maiden Wants to Make the Black Knight Fall in Love with Her
Whispering You a Love Song
Engagement of the Hated Witch Lady and the Cross-dressing Prince
YuruYuri
The Oomuro Family
Koharu and Minato
An Angel Descended Upon Me
UsoNatsu ~The Summer Romance Bloomed From A Lie~ -Squall-
>>
>>4292703
>can't break the teeth of Fuuko, lashes out on Yuki
It begins. And Yuni really got her psycho lover. I hope she'll enjoy the physical abuse incoming.
>>
>>4292742
Lol, since Yuni also attacked Yuki, maybe they will just bond over beating her instead
>>
File: n4emNcM.gif (3.7 MB, 960x540)
3.7 MB
3.7 MB GIF
>>4292764
>Yuni and Nanase beating up Yuki
>Nanase and Fuuko beating up Yuni
That would be a nice ending.
>>
File: mama.jpg (173 KB, 933x452)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>"get out Nanase"
Maybe it's finally time for it to happen, but then it's a worrying matter how long a series about cheating will last if the couple breaks up.
>taking it out on Yuki
And some people still defeneds Nanase.
The mama thing is very retarded anyway.

>UsoNatsu
Is it still a prequel or did it reach the game's story and now there will be a future for the couple?

>Utsushicha
>het mom gets involved
>het coworker gets involved
Please, no.

>Asumi
Everywhing was going fine and then toys out of fucking nowhere. Mental illness. Imagine paying more to let the prostitute do less work. Just stay at home masturbating.
>>4292632
Nanao travelling through the whole Japan to save Asumi and the readers from this chapter would have been a way better plot.

>Osoto gohan
>neighbour end
What the fuck? How can you write something so bad after Yurimeguri turned out to be so good after a simple CGDCT beginning?

>Inkya gal is starting to miss deadlines too
Pain.
>>
>>4292843
Oh you don't worry about this, once a cheater alwayw a cheater, the author can write about the many times Yuni will cheat on Fuuko then
>>
>>4292764
Nanase's accidentally injured Yuni twice, it's only a matter of time until that becomes on purpose. We're seeing a normal girl turn into a domestic abuser due to stress.
>>
>>4292843
UsoNatsu is still a prequel. It's only giving more backstory, since the VN didn't elaborate on things much.
>>
>>4292853
As if Yuni will have the energy to get out if bed.
>>
>>4292715
>KimiHoe
You're doing this on purpose, right?
>>
>>4292972
It's the official abbreviation of the series in Japanese, キミ吠え.
>>
>>4292972
>You're doing this on purpose, right?
You're doing this on purpose, right?
>>
>>4292843
>neighbour end
Try looking at the last pages again.
>>
>>4292928
>>4292843
It could lead up to the upcoming if scenario voice drama
>>
>>4292989
Sure, but all other series are listed with their full names in English.
>>
>Our Love Is Disgusting
JKs are dangerous...
>>
>>4293049
YuruYuri isn't English either and UsoNatsu is partly Japanese.
People really need to stick to the Japanese names instead of making their own translations or completely making up shit like "The Yandere Little Sister and the Menhera Big Sister".
>>
>>4292924
Twice?
>>
Why is Yandere Meruko chan still being advertised? The series has 0 volumes out and gets like 1 chapter a year... What is the author doing anyway? Too busy drawing porn with the Spica author?
>>
>>4293130
It's all the online titles they have lol
>>
>>4293038
This is Yuri Hime, why would they behave like the producers of a big het brand that can't explicitly confirm anything gay and need to leave some crumbs of deniability for hettards?
>>
>>4293335
I don't blame them for trying to push some subtext CGDCT and try to bank on it, but even stuff like Yuru Yuri and Wataten have thrown a bone from time to time.
>>
>>4293335
It's a sign of solidarity.
>>
I really appreciate Azuki. She's a weirdo, she knows she's a weirdo, but she just wants to be left alone. Probably posts on 4chan too.
The ultimate 4chan dream of getting resocialised by an outgoing JK who is somehow even weirder than you. Wait a second, this is just lesbian NHK e youkoso, isn't it.
>>
File: 1726755546941584.jpg (341 KB, 1672x1200)
341 KB
341 KB JPG
>>
>>4293982
source?
>>
>>4293990
Merryhachi series
>>
File: 開き直った.png (306 KB, 786x334)
306 KB
306 KB PNG
I can sense the end to the status quo coming. I hope the series doesn't end with it though...
>>
>>4294528
The author now has a poly angle to work with, which he has been hinting for a while
>>
>>4292677
The picture quality took a nosedive.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (184 KB, 388x458)
184 KB
184 KB PNG
>>4294528
>>
Comic FUZ has a campaign where every day the past 5 year worth of issues are available for free, today it's Max. Unlike the ones in the archive, these go up to 2019年3月号.
https://comic-fuz.com/manga/3578
Did anybody manage to grab Kirara yesterday?
>>
File: 1722464386548389.jpg (562 KB, 900x1200)
562 KB
562 KB JPG
>>
Anyone know if the fanbox chapters of 特別な中途半端 are posted anywhere?
>>
>>4296364
On Fanbox?
>>
File: GYICN6daMAAqymJ.jpg (139 KB, 876x1365)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>4295914
Thanks for reminding us 10 years apart is a bit too much, Hijiki sensei.
>>
>>4296364
There used to be a mega with the chapters in 4chan but it's no longer maintained. Your best way around is using Pixiv toolkit chrome extension and grabbing it yourself on Pixiv. Although you should actually support authors like this and Ano Koro no Aoi Hoshi one on their fanboxes if you expect a future for their series you know.
>>
>>4296542
Love has no boundary and shit
>>
File: 071.png (964 KB, 1350x1938)
964 KB
964 KB PNG
Japanese lesson
>>
File: 096.png (1.25 MB, 1350x1938)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
It's something.
>>
>>4296745
The gap between being able to read this just fine but having to draw 藍 into google translate to figure out how to read the name is the most frustrating thing about learning Japanese.
>>
>>4296840
Normally the names have a pronunciation help once per chapter or there's a character introduction on the side bar that includes it. Forward somehow doesn't include either and you have to either look it up in other sources or check the character's introduction.
As long as you recognize it's a name it's normally enough.
>>
>>4296840
This is a little secret but it doesn't matter since I don't remember the names of 90% of fictional characters anyway.
>>
File: 173.png (1.14 MB, 1350x1938)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
>>4297039
And then they write the character's family name instead of the usually used personal name or vice versa.
The worst is if you don't realize something is a name and you desperately try to figure out what the hell it means.
>>
File: MEGA.png (80 KB, 741x546)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
>>4292677
Was it deleted? I'm not seeing it any more.
>>
>>4297450
Both folders are still there from 2017-01 to 2024-10. Probably some folder got renamed. Use the rentry link.
>>
>>4297547
The Rentry link is
https://mega.nz/folder/gtoSgZJQ#P40yCFskYgTA6n3yDT8f8Q/folder/I4p0xDQJ
>Both folders are still there from 2017-01 to 2024-10
Where's 2024-11?
>>
>>4297450
The anon who posts that uses a different link https://mega.nz/folder/RAkghISa#Z43kuqN10OPPDBGdMH6OUw
>>
>>4283928
>>4283928
>咲き乱れるは百合の花 is gone somehow now. Did they cancel the digital release? Amazon still sells the individual COMIC GEE chapters and Tae chan to Jimiko chan 3 is still around though. It seems I cannot get to read 咲き乱れるは百合の花 's epilogue on volume 2 after all...
>>
>>4298053
Where they marked as 修正版 before?
>>
>>4297568
Did anything happen to the epub person?
Cune isn't getting updated either.
>>
>>4298088
Cune is up to date though?
>>
>>4298088
Didn't he said he was dropping most non yuri stuff a while ago?
>>
>>4298094
It's not. It's up to last month's issue.
>>
File: i_0577.jpg (427 KB, 1114x1600)
427 KB
427 KB JPG
>>4298100
Oh sorry it literally comes out today. Give them some time.
>>
>>4298107
There's a trap in that image.
>>
File: 1662575365090125.jpg (63 KB, 448x335)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>4298110
>>
File: GYarRBIagAA7OCj.png (254 KB, 632x896)
254 KB
254 KB PNG
>>4298107
No biggie. Hop in for at least another of 10 volumes of Meguru and Kasane misunderstanding their feelings.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.