[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719594627055.jpg (85 KB, 616x353)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
What's the verdict? It looks fun.
>>
>>681113871
Good game, but not worth it for even $40.

Wait for it to be 50% off.
>>
>>681114031
Its 28usd on my region tho
>>
>>681113871
It's great if you like ARPGs with grindy endgame.
Also, the PC version is the ideal version, better performance, better lobby functionality and mods.
>>
>>681113871
The story lasts about 8-11 hours, and that is a rather generic mediocre arpg.
After that, the game becomes MonHun-like in it's quest-based hunt system, targeting specific drops to upgrade your characters. You can do this either multiplayer or with your AI npcs, which encourages you to deck out your party, and not just one character.
If you are getting it for the "campaign", I'd say pass. If you are getting it for the latter, go for it. I put about 80 hours into it, and had a great time building up a few characters to flex with online.
>>
>>681113871
It feels like a market researched, trend chasing piece of slop, but it's quality slop. Granblue Fantasy is just a kind of shit world. The characters are generic and forced, compared to Xenoblade for example. It feels like a world about a ton of lore but a burning "why should I care?" written all over it, especially when they talk about "bahamut"
>>
>>681113871
>>681114263
Worth it great game a lot of soul went into it
>>
File: 1719597139890.png (1.73 MB, 1920x1080)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB PNG
>>681115109
Yeah but it is fun? Thats all I care tbqh. I love MH, and I'm currently playing the fighting game of Granblue, that's why this game caught my interest.
>>
>>681113871
It's fun and packed in action. You can complete the main story + epilogue in roughly 30-40 hours, but most of that time is spent on actually hitting something instead of menuing or moving around. Not that it is a bad thing in essence, but it should be taken in account if you compare it with other ARPG.
That said, it's also a "character" game. So if you're not the type to get instantly attached to a character because of their design or their quirks, it might not be for you.
>>
>>681117006
>30-40 hours
What the fuck? You're high
>>
>>681114721
Lobbies didn't exist past the first 2 weeks
>>
>>681117626
Main story is roughly 10 hours. You get to the epilogue after a while, if we suppose that you properly upgrade your gear and don't get carried until the end.
>>
Bump
>>
>>681118816
They did on /gbfrg/, RIP.
>>
>>681113871
Honestly a really good game. Story is fine nothing groundbreaking but it has it's moments. Visuals are very good, awesome character designs, scenery and arguably one of the best visual effect in gaming. Playing the game is very well done, characters control very fluid and you always feel like you are in control, while the general concept of fighting revolves around attacking and dodging every character plays a little bit different (there are around 20 so their verity on is well executed). Fights are also fun but the late game grind takes time (at least the game has a endgame that is fun).
If you will enjoy it you most likely will spend around 130 to 180+ hours depending if you go for everything and then play some.
Go for it its a fun game
>>
>>681113871
Its fun
It looks pretty
Its story is ok
Its a good game

If you actually play the gacha and have been waiting for it since it was first teased you will be disappointed when you feel all the missed potential.
>>
amazing game goty so far, i can only recommend it.
>>
>>681113871
Play it with Mods, it's not worth the grind
>>
>>681115109
>t. /gbfg/
>>
File: PawmotVaneSuperBigFunTime.jpg (255 KB, 1200x1193)
255 KB
255 KB JPG
Ever wanted to play FFXIV with character-based action game combat? If so, then you’ll love Relink. If this doesn’t sound like your cup of tea, you might want to look elsewhere.

The game is extremely fun, in my humble opinion. However, it can be quite grindy if you’re aiming for end-game content. The story mode takes around 10-20 hours, depending on your playstyle. End-game bosses are pretty challenging, and it’ll take you approximately 150-200 hours to be fully prepared for them. (The drop rate for some of the V+ sigilis is pretty outrageous.)

While the game is best enjoyed online, the PC online scene is unfortunately pretty much dead. If you’re playing on PS5, though, you should be fine.
>>
>>681125764
to be fair he's got a point, even in the gacha story there's little reason to care since they keep delaying actually telling us why bahamut, estalucia, vyrn and lyria are actually important
>>
>>681113871
Worst roster I’ve ever seen in any game. Nothing but faggoty ass men and two good girls.
>>
>>681127468
>two good girls
But there is Zeta, Narmaya, Io, Ferry and Charlotta?
>>
>>681127690
And of those only two of them are good.
>>
>>681113871
How did the final update end up being? The character update looked like a massive who gives a shit so I never bothered picking the game back up for it. Did the new characters end up being good?
>>
>>681127830
Which ones?
Well, it's not important, I disagree anyway, there ARE more than 2 good girls.
>>
>>681127690
don't listen to him, he's gay and probably from the gacha generaæ
>>
It's probably my GOTY 2024
Play it with this mod though
https://www.nexusmods.com/granbluefantasyrelink/mods/335?tab=description
>>
>>681128098
That general is truly insane.
>>
Bump
>>
I played this for 400 hours, I had my fill, really fun game, and I want a sequel or large expansion pack.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.