[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1717837231261681.jpg (50 KB, 554x554)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
I'm gonna say it.

Skyward sword is better than BOTW and TOTK combined and I'm being 100% serious
>>
Its not. Botw is better than squidwards sword. I dont care much for either
>>
>>681284260
Pretty low bar. On a related note, need Fi gf.
>>
>>681284260
I don't know if you're actually serious based on how you made this thread. That said, I genuinely do prefer Skyward Sword over both BotW and TotK as well as over Twilight Princess and Wind Waker.
>You played the HD version
I haven't yet. My point of reference has always been the Wii version. I'm going to like it more with 60fps and nicer visuals, but the issues people had with Fi, motion controls and the speed of the text in general were never issues for me. Also the things they could have improved that I'd have liked them to (interconnected Surface areas so you don't need the bird statues to go to different regions and no loading screen when taking off from Skyloft we're my big ones) were things they didn't touch. So, for me, the improvements wouldn't really change much about how I feel about the game.
>>
>>681284260
It's a stealth totk thread so I'll post about totk
>hey go grind these materials to upgrade your armor
>the mobs dropping them already got scaled to the highest level ones
Fuck this shit
>>
>>681285316
No, this is not a stealth zoomer Zelda thread.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.