[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

The open world was the worst part of the game in elden ring. I don’t think I will want to play the dlc if I am just going to be getting more wide open spaces to travel through with mundane enemies
>>
the world is more linear and branching, but still even emptier than before
>>
>>681387940
How are the unique enemies? One of the coolest areas of elden ring was Miquelas halegtree. But it was ruined by all the enemies there just being reused ones instead of unique enemies for that zone
>>
>>681387372
the world is more vertical and overall more interestingly connected. the overworld is much stronger and more interesting than the base game

think an open world that is designed a bit like a legacy dungeon
>>
>>681388247
Basically every new zone has unique enemies. There’s these shadow hollows that are everywhere but they’re more like set dressing than encounters
>>
>>681388247
the zones are really beautiful. Hope you like reused rot bugs, dragons, and eagles from the base game. Unique elite enemies are challenging but few and far between
>>
>>681387940
>still
>even emptier
please please please please please learn english
>>
>>681389273
>english
damn. that is embarrassing, Sanjay
>>
Reads like an humiliation ritual post so anons will make fun of OP for being dumb.
>>
yes it's the same and its a part neither I appreciate about the game. But it's being fun for now.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.