[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: zelda and soldiers.jpg (580 KB, 1920x1080)
580 KB
580 KB JPG
>none of the Hyrulean soldiers accompany Zelda on her adventure
Fuckin' jobbers. Why even have an army if they suck so much.
>>
>>681388429
The Hyrulean army exists to job. It's ordained by Hylia.
>>
Why do the Hyrulean knights and soldiers exist? With what country does Hyrule go to war?
>>
>>681388429
Zelda is later seen in a cell in her own castle and some old sheikah fights hyrulean soldiers, I guess this means something will happen that will make the army turn against Zelda.
>>
People have been analyzing the trailer and it seems like Zelda is going to be framed for something or the soldiers are being mind controlled. She's locked in jail at one point in the trailer, likely has to break out using echos.

>>681388635
In BotW there's lore that someone was trying to invade them at some point. I don't remember the details.
>>
>>681388635
Well presumably they're supposed to defend the nation against Ganon and all the other evil forces that constantly plague it, but again, they fucking suck, so that never happens.
>>
File: 1718724185089418.png (574 KB, 778x557)
574 KB
574 KB PNG
>>681388695
>some old sheikah
You will show respect to Lady Impa, son.
>>
>>681388429
this art style is fucking hideous and they should fire whoever came up with it. and htey should have done a shiek/zelda form swap adventure. could have set in time skip from child to adult link in OoT.
>>
>>681389114
Personally I'm fine with the art style given the context. I'm sure we would all prefer a more normal 3D art style, like BotW or TP or whatever but making a game in that style in HD is incredibly expensive, not something they could justify for a more niche 2D style Zelda game.

If you're instead wishing it was hand drawn 2D sprites, no one would buy it, sorry, that's just where the industry is at now.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.