[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Gate_Sewer_Key.png (1.16 MB, 960x539)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB PNG
Unlocking the sewers is a fucking nightmare. Even buying omnigeodes on Calico desert isn't fucking enough. I'm stuck on 50 items and I barely get any new artifact or mineral even with omnigeodes I want to fucking kill Krobus maybe I should make a Krobus massacre at the mines.
>>
Git gud
>>
>>681388947
high luck day + skull cavern + staircases + spicy eel + bombs + don't start bombing until you hit level 100. Cracking omni geodes is a complete waste of time and money if you're that far in the collection. You should be doing skull cavern runs every single lucky day. Also, a few you can only get by fishing up treasure chest. I'm always surprised at this point when I unlock the sewer because I don't even realize how many artifacts I've gotten just going for iridium/prismatic shard runs.
>>
File: 1666657581337829.jpg (3.82 MB, 2000x1125)
3.82 MB
3.82 MB JPG
Skill issue.
>>
>>681388947
https://mouseypounds.github.io/stardew-predictor/

Use this to snipe museum unlocks from geodes. Yeah it's cheating but it's such a gay mechanic that I don't feel bad skipping it after the first 3/4 of unlocks
>>
>>681388947
Literally nothing in this game is a "fucking nightmare".
Even late game grinding for 10 million gold is just a matter of time you can sleep through.
>>
>>681391158
Finding golden coconuts are pretty fucking whack
>>
>>681391298
It's 10% per tree.
And you only need them for like one thing (the skull), everything else is just a bonus.
>>
>>681391298
*walnuts
>>
>>681388947
>NOOOOOO I HAVE TO PLAY MY GAME??? AND ALL IT DOES IS UNLOCK MORE 'TO DO LIST' ITEMS?
>HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME
>I MADE MY MISTAKES
>GOT NOWHERE TO RUN
>>
>>681391375
>It's 10% per tree
Per tree with a coconut*, which many don't on a given day
The skull is 1/6 of that

You're looking at checking potentially hundreds of trees to get it
>>
>>681388947
just get the mastery and craft the totems that summon artifact spots and use them in the digsite at gignger island. you can easily get hundreds of artifact troves in a day and probably get most of the collection as long as you've been saving whatever random resources you've been getting along the playthrough which you should be doing anyways
that or just dupe jade in the crystalirum until you have and then go deep diving in skull cavren like >>681390769 suggests. remember to bring bombs and food and luck food and triple shot coffee
>>
>>681391375
I meant golden walnuts. I'm on my fifth farm and finally got to do the Qi endgame shit for the first time thanks to the Joja bird. Fuck collecting those
>>
>>681391619
>I meant golden walnuts
Oh, that's not a problem at all then.
It's like a matter of 3 in-game days.
> I'm on my fifth farm
So you KNOW where you find them... and after five playthroughs you never bothered collecting them all?
Never thought I'd witness someone having a skill issue for fucking Stardew Valley.
>>
>>681391846
No, I don't know where they are because I've never even attempted it because I didn't give a shit. I just went for the obvious ones to unlock the volcano. How is not even attempting something a skill issue? Nothing in this game is hard but it sure is tedious and boring as fuck.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.