[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Is there a game you played where you felt nothing? No happiness, no hatred, not even boredom. It was a piece of media you experienced and it just didn't do anything for you?
>>
>>681389592
Probably Borderlands Presequel. What a complete nothing of a game.
>>
No
>>
>>681389592
Fallout New Vegas's Honest Hearts DLC. It was so fucking boring and Joshua is so insanely lame. Lonesome Road was almost as bad, though at least Ulysses goes out and does things.
>>
ow2
borderlands presequel like
>>681389712
>>
>>681389936
>>681389712
What was so bad about it?
>>
>>681390879
It's a boring chore of a game. The environment is a massive step down from the beautifully crafted world areas of Borderlands 2, it's just a vast field of nothing most of the time: and the locations themselves don't have interesting setpieces: the DAHL fortresses all look the same. There's nothing especially BAD about them, there just isn't anything good either. I can praise some sections of BL2 (Roland's rescue, Control Core, Bloodwing), but Presequel has no such standouts. You're constantly forced to engage with the boring chore of managing Oz, something that doesn't help you in any way and doesn't add anything to the game. It's like FNAF2's puppet box added to a fucking shooter game. The buttslam mechanic is worthless and they didn't even bother committing to the dumb joke, you slam with your feet, not with your butt. The guns are generally not a step down from BL2, but they aren't a step up either: and the actionskills of anyone that isn't Athena are just forgettable.
All in all, the place is sterile, the game is lifeless and dull, and none of the new features are worth a damn.
>>
File: lustpro.png (1.22 MB, 1920x1126)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB PNG
>>681389592
>>
>>681389592
Outer Wilds. The entire time I played it I kept waiting for "that moment" to hit me... then I got to the credits
>>
>>681389592
Bump
>>
>>681389592
Bump
>>
>>681389592
Elden ring

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.