[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

How would you make a good game about The Flash?
Not dogshit mode: Don't involve other speedsters
>>
Flash is too OP in his solo stories. I mean, in one comic, as somebody showed on /v/ before, he manage to attune every single radio stations on earth with single second or something. This is pure bullshit.

Yes, I know, scenario writers have no sense of scale but come on. He basically can solve fights before they start.
>>
>>681391005
Then just don't make his powers retarded in the game, Dragon Ball Z devs don't give players the ability to destroy every planet they're on and nobody cares at all
>>
>>681391005
see >>>/tv/200694096
>>
>>681390713
>>681391005
Just make it about kid flash or something. Someone that can go fast, but not as fast as the main flash. If I recall, Kid Flash can "only" run at sonic speeds and his connection to the speed force isn't as good as Wally or Barry.
>>
>>681391138
Kid Flash IS Wally you FILTHY DISGUSTING DOUBLE NIGGER
>>
>>681390713
A game about Wally West has to be made by the same madlads who made the God Eater IP and let Wally go full Shonen Hero bullshit as he is since the beginning.
It has to be sonic levels of absurd and beyond.
>>
Thief difficulty scene where the higher the difficulty, the more objectives you have to complete in a fixed amount of mission time. Flash also doesn't have god-tier speed and slow mo controls are not involved at all.
>>
>>681391005
Do the usual shit where you have all your endgame powers at the start but then due to some bullshit, your connection to the speedforce is weakened and you spend the whole game regaining your true speed until you reach endgame with the usual OP flash powers.
>>
>>681390713
Bump
>>
Adventure game where you spend 99% of it at normal speed except the rest of the world is in super slow-mo and you have to solve problems that are happening too fast for other heroes to do anything about them

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.