[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719804284846213.jpg (32 KB, 234x264)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
you cant add rules
>>
>everything will be fine if we just be obedient little bitches to the Greater Will
christcucks....
>>
>>681395363
Goldmask is different though hes like the frequencies schizo type, which is to say he just has knowledge and understanding you dont and you prefer to ridicule him and move on.
Christians are laughable but the ones who see it mathematically are not, "god" is real like gravity.
>>
GoldenBROS Won.
>>
>>681392432
Golden Order is the only Order btfo anything else
>>
>>681397140
>what are flat earthers
>>
>>681392432
I was trying to find the frenzied flame head equivalent but I couldn't turn it up anywhere, do you have it?
>>
>>681398790
>dont know anything
>uhm ill say flat earth
You could have said anti vax too, the other half of eveything you dont know about.
>>
>>681401069
>the ones who see it mathematically
>he doesn't know that there are flat earthers who use experiments and mathematics to try to prove if
i've yet to see that from the anti-vaxx crowd but whatever floats your boat, retard-kun...
>>
>>681395363
>>681397140
Christ is King
>>
>>681397140
what mathematical expression represents god?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.