[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: capsule_616x353.jpg (68 KB, 616x353)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
I've been meaning to play this dreadful ass game but now I can't find it or its sequel on steam? Anyone know why?

Also general Fear and Hunger thread, please share your experiences.
>>
>>681394216
Dev got cancelled for having a real dungeon of Fear & Hunger under his basement so they took his games off the steam store
>>
>>681394216
Can't legally be sold in certain countries.
If you're in a country where it can be make sure you have show adult content checked in in your store options.
>>
Why would you play this garbage? Its all spectacle no substance. You'll have more fun reading its wiki page cause it condenses the "captivating narrative" to a few pages without the mind numbing walking sim "gameplay"
>>
>>681394398
I just changed my store settings and I can see them now, thanks!
>>
>>681394373
Yeesh. I found his games but where did you hear about that?
>>
>>681394747
That's like saying you get the same experience from watching a movie as you do watchmojo beat by beat breakdown.

I like challenging games and the aesthetic caught my interest. I think I would appreciate it more if I gave playing it a shot.
>>
File: F5iz6viXgAAQwyl.jpg (171 KB, 848x1200)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>>681394216
Funger 1 has some of the best atmosphere in any game I've played. Scarcity of saving and deadly encounters makes for great horror. The Harvestman will haunt my dreams forever. Setting and characters are intriguing but there isn't too much substance to it. You'll have to play through multiple times to see everything.

Funger 2 is less oppressive and scary but it creates a wider variety of emotions. It feels very expansive and is easy to lose yourself. The game is less cruel but about as hard. Great music and sound design. Setting/lore is equally obtuse but there's some more substance, and there's a lot more characters and a lot more dialogue. They're a bigger draw.
>>
>>681394216
Bump
>>
>>681395863
1 is a puddle with the depth of an ocean.
2 is an ocean with the depth of a puddle.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.