[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: capsule_616x353.jpg (61 KB, 616x353)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
/v/ told me this was hard and it wasn't. The only time I got stuck was when I missed a button I could press and it took me an hour to come across it again. Was the original more difficult?
>>
any game /v/ says is hard, is to posture. /v/ consistently pretends older 3D games were somehow harder than modern games. but it's actually ridiculous how fucking braindead they are. they're more so "obtuse" or poorly communicate mechanics, rather than actually being difficult mechanically or thinkingly
>>
I had a similar experience. The visibility overall is bad and I missed an elevator button where it was the only thing to interact with on the entire island. Don't even get me started on trying to find the fourth orb.
>>
>>681397128
The remake isn't as hard because there's less mechanics and also because your cursor shows hotspots.

The original one is way more annoying because there's pixel hunting.

but the game isn't supposed to be for masochists or something. There's actual puzzle games that are retarded hard that require master degree in mathematics and shit.
>>
It was never that hard
>>
It’s a bit harder if you played the original because muscle memory will betray you in some spots.
>>
>>681397128
games are designed to be beated
>>
>>681402264
wise retard

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.