[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images.png (6 KB, 215x234)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>the main game is 95% off!
>the 20 DLCs for each game are all 15% off

t-thanks
>>
I'd pirate their dlc if I wasn't afraid of getting caught doing it on my steam account
>>
I hate these greedy fucks so much.
>>
Just pirate the gog edition
>>
>CK2 DLC is still only like 50% off despite the game being a decade old and CK3 now existing
>>
>>681398660
is gog games still a thing or did they really lock the site behind a paywall?
>>
Their last gooD games werr EU3 CK2 and V2, theres no reason to care about any of this as far back as 2015. CK2 is the only one that even takes any time to get mods and dlc for.
EU4 was known as mana game for half a decade, idgaf if it got massaged into something usable since then.
CK3 lol no
V2 lmao no
>>
>>681398559
what do those two things have to do with eachother?
I've paid the 100% discount for every dlc for ck2, eu4, and stellaris for at least 5+ years now, and even gotten cheevo's for them, there is no downside.
>>
>don't buy dlc
>game was patched for dlc and if you don't have dlc some game mechanics are made unbearable as a result
Was funny looking at the game files after the ck3 dlc that added a bunch of new plagues. To compensate for the fewer number of plagues if you didn't have the dlc, they made them 10x more common. The non dlc plagues being the most common to begin with meant you were seeing a new plague event every 3 months max after about 200 in game years..... for a duchy.
Paradox do some scummy shit and the games become unplayable without the dlc due to their rebalances.
>>
>>681398795
They reversed course like a week later
>>
>>681398559
I've pirated their DLC for all their big games nothing has happened
>>
>>681398559
You pirate the dlc by changing some lines in some ini files my dude.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.