[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

This game absolutely rocks and I really wish more shooters had a WW1 setting. My only problem is the abundance of SMGs when they were only used very sparingly at the very tail end of the war.
>>
I love Battlefield 1.
Unfortunately there are too many cheaters and I've had enough of the crap players. Don't want to play anymore.
>>
>>681399231
Dice/Frostbite knew what they were doing with BF1, one of most fun multiplayers i’ve played.
hope Battlefield is able to come back in a better way
>>
File: ayo hol up.jpg (138 KB, 1280x720)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
FÜR DEN KAISER!!!!!
>>
It's so damn good
>>
I'm almost tempted to get into the champagne already but then what would I look forward to in victory, tea?
>>
>>681399231
Verdun
Tannenberg
Isonzo
if you want less arcade smg run and gun and want more brutal bolt action based trench warfare
>>
Battlefield couldn't really work without smgs and assault rifles, people wouldn't play the objective and they would just camp and snipe people from the other side of the map, basically a trench warfare sim
>>
I hated it. Liked V better.
>>
Isonzo
>>
File: 1719849366891.png (517 KB, 976x850)
517 KB
517 KB PNG
it's really weird seeing kids come here and praise a game that got universally shat on (not just for the woke stuff) by /v/ at release
>>
>>681401676
just summerfag things
>>
>>681400089
wir waren soldaten und scheisse
>>
The setting is a fantasy version of WW1 anyway.
>>
>>681402039
My head canon for BF1 has always been that it takes place in an alternate reality where WW1 went on for a few more years.
>>
>>681401676
Shat on by who? BF3 metro babbies?
BF1 is the best battlefield since Battlefield II.
>>
>>681400683
That's exactly what I want from this game
>>
>squad points
>ttk not shit
>no fancy colors/e sport skins
>can actually look like a nazi
>behemoths
>>
>>681399231
The coolest thing was seeing that Air ship come crashing down mid-game as you were fighting
>>
>>681399231
Horses suck so much it made me not want to play on normal damage servers ever again.
>>
>>681400683
I wonder what an ancient/medieval/early modern Battlefield game would look like, probably a silly shooter with an overabundance of repeating crossbows and multibarreled guns.
>>
>>681405008
hate those trebuchet campers
>>
>>681403113
>reskinned battlefront
>best battlefield game
>>
>>681399231
I don’t have a problem with smgs because I just pretend the game actually takes place in the 1920’s in a fictional forever war which is why there’s so many niggers and tanks and the like
>>
>>681406142
Also, the game is always balanced by iron sight bolt actions being the best albeit hardest to use
>>
File: 1719122675590278.jpg (37 KB, 554x554)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>681399231
Only game I've gotten a gold pass and it was worth it. Playing the dlc operations as they came out with full lobbies was a level of kino that has yet to be surpassed to this day. Especially the russian operations
>>
>>681405006
The horses were op once you got the hang of it. Sword one hit kills, running over prone players, automatically resupply of nades. Especially if you got the tank buster kit while on horseback, you could heal and resupply yourself and had extra health
>>
>>681400683
There were back to basics servers with no automatics and increased damage and that's exactly what happened. Deathmatch was fun on them though
>>
>>681406879
Exactly, horses were op and I wanted to have fun but those fuckers ruined normal damage servers when it was either I raped the enemy team with the horse or my teams noob took it to larp my little pony in ww1 in the sidelines and enemy teams horse abuser raped my team, no balance in a match when only one team had horse rider that knew how to abuse that meta.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.