[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I never really got why Angela was lured to Silent Hill, James and Eddie both did awful unforgiving things and deserved to be tormented but Angela being there for murdering her father and brother after they raped her never sat right with me
>>
File: 1448817505281.gif (1.47 MB, 223x200)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB GIF
This is your brain on Nu-silent hill and youtuber essays
>>
>>681399740
Blud thinks silent hill is a nice/fair entity
>>
>>681399740
Silent Hill's powers don't give a rat's ass about "morality", the only thing that matters is whether the person themselves feel guilty about what they did or not. Did Angela deserve to kill her bastard father and brother? Yes. But she still felt guilty afterwards, which is why she was drawn to the town.
>>
>>681399740
>Hole gets used for intended purpose
>Hole then murders (the worst sin of all) her father and brother (the worst of the worst sin slaying kin)
>Hole then gets punished for said sin
>NOOOOOO WHY PUNISH MY GFFFF(well she might date me......maybe)!!!!!!

gee anon sure is a fucking head scratcher there eh?
>>
File: sh2 Laura_teddies.jpg (671 KB, 1218x724)
671 KB
671 KB JPG
>>681399740
>>681400648
SH does not "lure" anyone.
They end up there on their own, and that's it.
It's not a "shrink town", doesn't give rat's ass about guilt, nor is it looking to "punish" anyone. It's not a sentient being. It's a literal film projector, using people's own psyche and attitude as a film that warps their own surroundings.
It's amazing how high above the whole point of SH2 flies over most people:

Eddie? Bullied autist living his revenge fantasies. Gets pizza and a gun to kill his "bullies".

Laura? Fucking brat. Toys and play grounds everywhere. Plays hide and seek 24/7 with Jimbo, always has a barrier between him and her.

Angela? Abused suicidal teenager looking to take her whole family with her. In constant agony and looking for punishment.

James can go any one of these paths, or open a mystery box and fuck the rules.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.