[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719849766274.png (1.09 MB, 1411x2683)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
what can be done to combat the gamer on dev toxicity and harassment problem?
>>
I condemn this shitty game.
>>
>>681402374
>the jew cries out in fear...
>>
I tried playing the egypt one for a mindless open world game. It was probably the most boring piece of media I've ever experienced.
No idea who enjoys this crap.
>>
Why every time a developer mess something up and players get angry at them, they play the harassment card to turn the table on criticism and pretend to be the victims? I have seen this happens a lot of time over the past years.
>>
>>681402374
Not produce shitty unhistorically accurate games
>>
>>681402374
>A large group of people be overtly racist
>Other people call them out on being overtly racist
>Respond with "We're not racist, you are"
>Media backs up the racists.
Every time.
>>
>gaymers once again sending death threats to devs for daring to make a game they don't like
at this point they should honestly pass some kind of law to make this punishable with prison time
>>
>>681402374
I wonder how this game will do in sales after its release. Will Yves cope and deflect the blame?
>>
Why do leftists eat up these lies?
>>
>>681405767
If they admit a single leftist talking point is incorrect then they will have to reexamine their entire worldview, which is scary.
>>
>>681403143
Cause it works. Gets people on their side shifting the topic away from whatever it was that sparked the complaints onto the evil gamers, and even people "on our side" will start disavowing and killing any momentum a movement could have gained, trying to compromise or some shit.
It's an obvious tactic, but that doesn't matter cause hordes of retards will go along with it every time.
>>681405767
It's dangerous to assume that the people who hate you care about the truth at all. If a narrative gives power and victory, then the truth would be lucky to be even a secondary concern
>>
>>681405637
It will sell as much as the previous AC. Remember bad propaganda is still propaganda.
>>
>>681405767
These are people that will suddenly pretend they just saw what everyone else has from over 4 years because a headline finally told them to.
>>
>>681405637
>>681406734
but how will you guys cope and deflect when the game comes out and actually does well?
>>
>>681407547
Priase Yves. Really haven't seen anyone excited about it but this is /v/ so maybe the masses really do want to play it.
>>
>>681402374
Bump

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.