[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images-3.png (7 KB, 238x212)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
GTA san Andreas or how it should be called GTA san diarrhea is without a doubt the best biggest piece of shit and most overrated game in history. Its graphics are shit and they're considered garbage today, the textures it uses are the most basic polygons that would be a present day game with all graphics set to its lowest. The character "CJ" besides being a faggot is a character that lets everyone manipulate him and is the bitch who gets all the bullying. It has a bad, surrealistic and nonsensical story, when CJ leaves Los Santos the entire plot is derailed. There are missions that don't even matter for the plot, like invading a military base being CJ a gangster and the story is basically about obeying whatever order CJ is told as he can't even think by himself GTA vice city is much better
>>
File: soykobellic.png (1.09 MB, 1368x1510)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
i agree, there was only one gta game that truly perfected the franchise
>>
>>681406846
Awful bait, sounds like something a 10 year old would make up on the interwebs
>>
>>681407193
>10 year old
>enjoying vice city
I don't know bro, OP is a faggot but I'd say that only if he had said GTA V
>>
>>681407126
>doesn't capitalize "I"
ESL
>>
>>681407193
ignore him, he's a vc tard trying to convince everyone his gta III expansion pack is better than a game with actual new and fresh content
>>
San Andreas is incredibly tedious to play through the campaign. The map is damn good though.

Vice City is the best by far tho
>>
>>681408021
This
>>
>>681406846

Leaving Los Santos is when the game gets good. But yeah, shit game. 3 and VC every time over SA
>>
>>681406846
Faggot bait, San Andreas is still to this day the best GTA game.
2 may have the sovl, VC may have the radios, 4 may have the story and city, but San Andreas still has either the best or second best on every category.
>inb4 muh nigger
CJ is /our/ nigga, eat shit cum guzzling faggot.
>>
>>681406846
GTA V > San Andreas > VC > IV > gay Tony > lost & damned > 3 >>>>>>>>> shit >>>>>>>>>>> 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>> 1
>>
File: 1714488661831296.png (159 KB, 335x259)
159 KB
159 KB PNG
>>681406846
>San Andres? More like San Anus cause this game is doo doo dookie diarrhea DOGSHIT.
>>
>>681406846
Yep yep yep
never understood why nig andres fags hyped it up as the best game despite 3, vice city, and 4 being way better
The only thing I like about it is the body changes
>>
OP isn't old enough to have played anything other than the ""remastered"" versions.
>>
>>681409730
this the guns also sound like shit
>>
>>681409730
3 and vice city are so fucking primitive they're unplayable. 4 is just a tech demo and not a real game.

San andreas is the most fun to play and to explore.
>>
>>681406846
This is what it was like around the years of release
>GTA III
Wow, cool a 3D GTA, pretty insane!
>GTA VC
Wow, more 3D GTA but now with a more story centric experience, voiced protagonist and a different theme
>GTA San Andreas
Wow, a nigger 3D GTA, guess it'll be more of the same but wait a second there's like a gazillion activities, the map is huge, customize cars, ... holy shit this list never ends.

Anyone, -anyone-, who played GTA san andreas after the prior 2 games we're completely blown away. And when 4 came along everyone was impressed with the engine and psychics while at the same time lamenting all that we had lost from GTA San Andreas. V took even more, even the good things from IV had to fuck off to support their online environment.
San Andreas is the only masterpiece in the list and I have 0 hype for VI.
>>
File: niggergta.jpg (79 KB, 307x1024)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>681406846
>when CJ leaves Los Santos the entire plot is derailed
thats when the real game starts, the entirety of the Los Santos arc is a longwinded tutorial thats only fun due to the charming characters
>>
>>681412764
>the entire plot is derailed
I never thought this. The progression between the cities always felt pretty decent to me. It's properly contexted why you have to leave and Tenpenny serves as the red line all throughout the story.
>>
>>681406846
insincere
>>
>>681406846
Shit bait is shit
>>
I liked vice city more because I can't imagine being a nigger
>>
>>681414736
this you >>681412764
>>
>>681415210
No not really, it was physically disgusting to play as a nigger
>>
>>681415758
ok Ivan, I'm sure life in Romania is awesome
>>
OP got filtered by the train
>>
>>681406846
>san diarrhea
kek
>>
File: GTA5_elByLIjRvw.jpg (1.56 MB, 3840x2160)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB JPG
>>681406846
It was good for the time but nothing special. But later GTA became mediocre so VC and SA are seen as masterpieces which they never were in the first place.
4 and 5 were so mediocre I feel the same about them people today feel about Starfield but I loved VC and SA at the time. So not sure what to make of 6. But I don't think any of the 3D GTA games were ever bad.
>>
>>681406846
San Andreas and 4. I like that time for Rockstar games. Red Dead Redemption really established the online component.

I was expecting V to be like San Andreas and 4 combined with the Red Dead Online. The driving sucked compared to 4, and the online took precedence over the single player. I didn't like the way the Ai worked for the cops. It was a lot more fun fighting and runnning from the cops in 4.The way the map was set up was kinda garbage as well. The top portion was cool, but annoying to get to, the middle was alright, and Los Santos with the hills was fine. I didn't like the way it was laid out. The coastal highway was cool, but they should have expanded the otherside or added a city at the top. Make the trip worth it. Some of the online content was cool, but after a while i stopped giving a shit. After several years of stupid online content it got old. They should have also added some singleplayer content. At least once.

Having the 3 characters was alright and helped traversing the map, but it got old after a while. I found myself just maining one character after the story. It just became annoying to manage. I'd rather have one character that is very fleshed out than 3 that i have to manage properties and stats. During the story it's also annoying because Trevor moves to Los Santos temporarily and it's annoying to have to travel all the way back to the desert. Plus if i'm playing as a character and just traveled a bunch, i don't want to get switched to another and then have to travel more. It defeats the purpose. They also could have added a lot more content to the singleplayer.

San Andreas, 4, and RDR got my hopes up for 5. I doubt 6 is going to be like San Andreas, 4, RDR, and RDR2.The gameplay footage and some mechanics looked cool, i think it has potential. The setting for 6 just seems better. GTA 5 feels like you're just driving through the environment. The way they made the map just doesn't work well, and may be 6 will be better.
>>
>>681417625
4 was neutered, but they had the excuse of 9/11. GTA V had no excuse.
>>
>>681418338
>4 was neutered, but they had the excuse of 9/11
Huh?
>>
>>681406846
>VC is much better
>even shittier graphics than 3
>animations are jankier than 3
>NPCs look less detailed than SA or 3
>way buggier than 3
>>
If you want a soulful rockstar game play bully
>>
>>681418958
No airplanes, a lot less open than San Andreas. Were you even old enough to play both games?
>>
>Its graphics are shit and they're considered garbage today
ok retard. time for a vacation.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.