[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1446780_143.jpg (640 KB, 2560x1440)
640 KB
640 KB JPG
>used paintball
>used traps
>used bombs
>use status effects
>use meat
>use healing points
>trapped the monster
>stunned the monster
>used palicoes
>use wirebugs
>used endemic life
>played multiplayer
>ride the monster
>got armor skills

if you did any of these , you didnt beat the game
>>
and if you didn't do all of those, you didn't have fun
>>
>>681411417
>using a whetstone
you didnt beat the game
>>
>>681411417
If you didn't hunt one in tri high rank, you've never actually hunted a Barroth.
>>
Ok but lets be real. All of the "QOL" that 5th gen adds just makes the game braindead and kills any remaining challenge from the series. It's so bad everything but the last few end game quests are a joke.
>>
>>681412254
this but for all gen 3 monsters
3u had such a poor AI none if it's monsters where a challenge compared to their original version
>>
>>681413801
this guy filtered me hard in 3U, not because I carted, but because blue sharpness still had me bouncing and some dev thought it would be cute to have a monster that hangs out in the lava you cant go in or underground where you cant hit him

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.