[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1092739861231.jpg (149 KB, 600x411)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
LEEEEEEEEROOOOYYYYY JENNNNKINSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
>>681412376
dead meme, let it go
>>
>>681412376
Chicken bros...
>>
>>681412376
historic moment
the original fake prank
>>
>>681412376
Leeroy, you are stupid as hell
>>
>>681413485
>all of those iconic internet moments were all staged and fake
>>
>>681413835
not true a lot of them were real
ironforge aids outbreak, ventrilo trolling, falador massacre, invasion of GM island, wildy luring, etc.
>>
>>681413835
Everybody knew it was staged but that didn't make it unfunny.

>>681415273
Onyxia wipe was real
>>
>>681413835
>>681413485
Tbf, Leeroy Jenkins was based on an actual event.
>>
This never happened, it was all staged and a forced viral image macro, image macros are what we called memes back then, that scene was faked and oldfags are idiots for falling for it
>>
>>681413835
most of the old WoW memes were real. Leeroy was the just the biggest meme so it makes the others like the funeral raid look fake as well
>>
>>681416242
the funeral raid being real will never stop being funny to me
>>
>>681416098
Anyone that raided back then knew it was fake too because nobody did "calculations" on a % chance to survive an encounter. How would you even calculate such a thing. Children and people who have never played the game would be likely to believe it was real, as it was a commentary on overly nerdy serious guilds that would theorycraft like that before a pull
>>
Wouldn't it have made more sense to make this video about an actual boss and not just a trash drake room?
>>
>>681415928
no it wasn't.
>>
>>681416647
That was part of the joke. That the raid party was doing such ridiculous prep for even a non boss encounter. People dont realise it was just a staged joke, but it was also them ripping on the "Hardcore" guilds that played like WoW was an excel spreadsheet
>>
>>681416806
I don't think that much thought was put into this joke, my man.
>>
>>681412376
repeating of course
>>
>>681417021
They literally said that was their intention my man
Or did you think
>What do you think Abdul can you gimme a number crunch real quick
>"Uhhh yeah gimme a sec, Im getting a 32.33... repeating of course, percentage of survival"
>"Ok thats a lot better than we usually do"

Was said with all seriousness
>>
>>681416535
>overly nerdy serious guilds that would theorycraft like that before a pull
Whats funny about those overly nerdy serious guilds is that they were all shitters. Stuff like Blizzard finding out "Cthun is mathematically impossible" only happened because they assumed everyone in the raid was doing shit dps that is below MC levels of dps. When Pre-nerf cthun came out in classic, it was a complete joke.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.