[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_2659.jpg (77 KB, 474x842)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>has cult
>dresses them like women
>makes them kill hot maidens
>gives them gay weapons like flower bouquets
>tells them to leave him alone while he has his little nappy time
>they say queer shit like lambkin
Mohg was always a raging homosexual.
>>
>>681414616
He’s nicer than most the Albanaurics.
>>
>>681414616
FROMSOFTWARE always has the best gaytranny representation in its games, in the sense that gays and trannies are always hideous abominations that must be put down.
>>
no Mohg is just a true lord who takes in everyone. he's what miquella wishes he could be. Mohgs people love Mohg and are full dynastypilled. He even has some of the deadliest warriors out there like Eleonora and Okina carving people up. eventually Mohg and Morgott would team up and be the twin Omen Kings and rule the lands together
>>
>>681414945
Gay and gay. Okina? Deadly? I kicked his chink ass right before I went up and made Melina bust it open on top of the giants cauldron. And Margot? Dirty ass barefoot, nigga. He would be lining up to suck radahn’s toes if he could fight his way to him.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.