[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

If you could pick anyone in the video game industry to be president, who would it be?
>>
mayro
>>
Shigeru Miyamoto would probably make the most people happy.
>>
>>681422789
>Japanese man somehow as President of the United States of America
>It's the literal creator of Super Mario Bros
Kino levels would reach levels you'd never seen. The only thing that would have been better is if it were Toriyama.
>>
Miyamoto because we need more 80 year old pedophiles to run the country
>>
Giving SERIOUS consideration to trying to meme Todd.
>>
>>681422372
President Gabe Newell
Vice President Todd Howard

This is the ticket for America.
>>
>>681422372
todd so i can be his dutiful pregnant (and lactating) stay at home wife ngh he's so handsome >_<
>>
>>681422372
Justin Trudeau? He's not doing a great job in Canada as is.
>>
John carmack. Wonder how his unrepentant autism and demand for full commitment would interact with the snakepit of DC. My guess is that at some point he pisses off the jews and he gets JFKed
>>
>newly elected president Todd Howard walks up to give speech
>gets stuck on stairs due to bad pathfinding

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.